26

She was mesmerized by their first-class seats.
" you like it?" He said buckling in her seat because she was too distracted by the first-class section. " I love it." She looked back down and smiled.

Hours into the flight they got to take off their seat belts.
He had gotten champagne and she got water. She was sitting in his lap. He looked around before tilting the glass up to her lips. She took a sip and shifted around his lap.

" wet, baby?" He asked. She nodded." How bout we join the mile-high club?" He asked. She tilted her head in confusion.

She finally understood when he was pulling her hair as she took back shots from him in the bathroom.

She held his shirt to her mouth, to muffle her moaning. Her ass jiggled against him and he gave it a few slaps. He pulled out of her and let his cum spill into her mouth. She cleaned up and went back to her seat as nothing happened.

The hotel was huge. He got a penthouse on the top floor. She stood in front of her big glass window looking out.

" wow." She mumbled. " like it?" He held her waist. She bit her lip and nodded. He turned her around and she smiled as he kissed her.

He pulled up her dress and sees her bare pussy. He laid her on the bed and she scooted up to grip the headboard. He spread her legs and gave her pussy a lick. He kissed her clit lightly and she shivered.

"Shit."

He gave her pussy a slap, she yelped and he smirked. He did it again and her pussy was getting wetter. Her juices were on his palm.

" can you cum like this Raven?" He asked. " I don't know." She breathed. " let's find out."

He continued slapping her pussy, she whimpered and her hips bucked. " oh god."
He was watched her squirt from the spanking. Cum and her juices on her thighs.

" you're a squirter." He smirked. " you brought it out of me." She sat up on her elbows. " feel like going again." He looked down at her sore and red pussy.
" I think I can handle it." She shrugged. "good." He smiled.

" You'll be fine." He said
She glared at him, as he put her life vest on her. " What if I fall off?"

" you won't."

He set her up on a jet ski, showing her how to work the thing. She was moving her eyes all over the buttons, still confused.

She looked up to him and gave him a pout.

" you want to ride with me?" He asked. " well if you suggest." She hopped off and got behind him as he started the jet.

She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. The wind and water blew in their hair. He cocked his head, mostly to see if she was ok. He smiled at her. She rested her chin on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

He carried her back from the water after they tried surfing. Instead of actually surfing, she got stung by a jellyfish.

She was biting down on a towel, her screams muffled.

" I know how to fix this but..." he paused. She removed the towel from her mouth. " just do it please do whatever it is." She shoved the towel back.

He stood up and slid down his swimming trunks. " oh no." He heard her muffled voice. "I read peeing on it makes it feel better."

She waved her hand for him to continue.

He crouched down and pointed his dick at her ankle. " ready?"
" YES!" She screamed into the towel. He stroked his cock until a stream of pee hit her ankle.

She moaned into the shirt. " good?" He asked
"Yes." She sighed.

She lowered the shirt as the pee continued. " is it weird I find this hot?" She asks. Gio smirked and moved his stream to pour out on her bikini top. Her nipples peaked through the purple fabric.

" oh fuck you." She said. He gave her a chuckle as he put himself away.