35

She walked into Gio's classroom and dropped her bag by the door.

" What did you do this time?" He said stacking papers, he put a clip on them and set them down waiting for her response. " flipped off my art teacher....she said my art was slutty and vulgar." She rolled her eyes. " what was off?"

" I drew a pair of breasts with the most perfect nipples I've ever drawn thank you very much
....
She put on some music as she watched Gio cook, she learned so much when watching him.
He gestured for her to come over and she hopped off the counter coming behind him.

" watch this for me?" She nodded and continued stirring as he chopped onions. " how are you not crying?"

" I'm a chef baby, I'm used to it." He smiled. He slid the onions in as she continued stirring.
" How are your exam grades?"

" um...I got an 80 in bio, 100 in cooking...." She smirked. " 96 in maths, 76 in English."

"That's very good." He came behind her and kissed her cheek.

....
After dinner, they watched a movie in the theatre. But instead of watching the movie, she watched him.

She climbed onto his lap, staring down at him. She didn't need to say anything for him to know what she was thinking. He lifted her shirt and once it was off he threw it aside.

He rubbed her naked arms up and down and admired her breast.

He put her down on the floor of the theatre and she smirked at him towering over her.

She quickly took off her shorts and by the time they were off he was on top of her. " What do you want?" He asked as he directed his tip to her hole. " You, inside me."

He gave her a smirk as he pushed inside her. The movie behind them, drowning out their moans. He pushed her against the chair and thrust into her harder. She grabbed the waistband of his pants.

" Fuck...you feel so good, baby." He reached up and grabbed her neck. She held his wrist as she was repeatedly pounded into.

" I...g...oh my god."

" Go ahead." He panted.

As she was cumming he heard a door open and close. He shot his head up and then heard her.

" GIO?"

Raven was too busy cumming to notice, she pulled him down and he lifted himself off of her.

" G-Gio." She snapped her eyes open.

He was in a rush to pull on his clothes.

"D-Did I do something?"

" No, it's just...."

" GIO?" Her voice rang out throughout the house again.

" Get dressed." He said quickly. " Who's that?" She pulled her panties on and the rest of her clothes. "You have to get out of here." He rushed her to the door but she stared at him with disbelief.

" But..."

" not now Raven!" He snapped. She looked down and he immediately regretted it.
He forgot his vulnerable she can be after sex, now he fucked up. " Fuck you, asshole." She pushed him away. She grabbed her bag and left out the door but he grabbed her.

"Rav..."
" don't worry, I'll make sure im not seen...like always." She whispered the last part, but Gio heard it loud and clear.