7

She was dreading going to home ec. of course he wouldn't try anything because of all the students around. Deja was talking to her but she wasn't listening. But she appreciated that she was distracting her so she wouldn't look at him.

" Deja how bout you work at my table today?"
" oh ok." She smiled. She helped Deja move her things. " Ok um... you can all get started on your dishes." He sounded strained. She still didn't dare look at him.

She and Deja began on their meals. Deja was on the other side of the table. While Raven was on the other side, her back facing him.

She opened her laptop and a notification popped up. An email. From him.

We need to talk.

She typed and quickly replied

Sorry, I'm in class right now.

She heard his fingers typing away behind her.

Raven this is serious.

She bit the inside of her cheek and replied

This is simple Mr. M
Why'd you kiss me?

His fingers stopped, she heard no typing.
She smirked to herself as she measured out her wet ingredients when she noticed another notification.

Look at me.

She didn't.

Raven

She snapped her head behind her and his eyes were already on her. She turned back to the table and typed.

Happy?

His typing began once again.

Talk after class.

She mentally groaned and shut her laptop.

After class, she tried leaving as fast as she could but she dropped her books, causing her to be behind. She was rushing when she heard the door close. She stopped and cursed.

" Raven."

She looked up and smiled. " Mr. Mariano."
She stood up, " If you think I'm going to tell anyone I'm not. I like this class and I don't think the school has time to find another teacher."

" But I do want an answer to my question." She demanded. " what question?"
" Why did you kiss your student?"

He grimaced from the words. " don't say it like that." He said. " then why did you kiss me?"
" because you looked so good yesterday."

" well thank you." She smirked. "It's not funny." He snarled. " I never said it was, I didn't think I did that good or a job on my outfit yesterday." She shrugged.

" Did my hair look good as well?" She asked. "you're impossible." He walked away. "Ok, I'll be serious." She stopped smiling. "Look it's not like it's illegal, I'm 18 so no jail time." He didn't like that one. He went up to her again, glaring at her, she bit her lip.

" don't do that." She released her lip and stared at him. " If you regret it so much then why are we talking, well actually I'm the one talking and you are just staring at me."

" you look really good today as well." He said lowly. " I do?"

She looked down at her outfit, his eyes fell on her breasts. " I actually tried with this out..." she was shut up by his hand wrapped around her neck, he kissed her again. She leaned forward, kissing him back, he tightened his hold on her neck and she moaned.

They pulled apart and she bit her lip again as his hands ran down her arms. " You tell no one."

" no one" she shook her head