Wakas

"Love, you should rest," Tumingin ako sa pinanggalingan ng boses, I smiled when I saw my love

"Hey..." Marahan kong bati sapagkat nasa bisig ko ang natutulog naming anak. She just gave birth 2 months ago and I don't want her tiring herself out so as much as I can, I'm doing everything to make things comfortable for the both of them.

"Vynx, kaya ko naman na eh.. It has been two months, I can even work na. You should be resting na kasi kagagaling mo sa trabaho." I silently laughed at her, nakasimangot na eh.

Tumabi ito saakin at kumapit sa libreng braso ko at sumandal sa balikat ko, we are currently in the balcony of our home, watching the stars. With my two precious girls in my arms, I couldn't be happier.

"Just let me, okay? I know how hard you've been thru giving birth and the 9 months carrying her." I kissed her forehead.

"Ma, dito na lang ako. I don't even know why should I be there, besides, bukas pa naman ang kasal." Mom will always be Mom, forcing me to socialize.

My cousin is getting married. Boredom was all that I can feel that night not until I laid my eyes on that girl wearing a red dress while laughing.

"Kuya! tawag ka!" my cousin called me, tinatamad akong tumayo sa pag-aakalang na tinatawag na naman ako ni Mama, but turns out she's the one looking for me, hmm interesting.

She's standing infront of me, head down while covering her face but I can still see her ears turning red.

I smirked. Cute.

And I just found myself smiling, while watching her smile.

I don't know when did we start talking but all I can remember is she's the one who did the first move that time.

Long distance pseudo-relationship, we were happy and contented. Much happier when she said she's going to study in the university I'm studying just to be with me.

"Vynx, are you really sure about her? And! Not just that, dito pa siya mag-aaral?" Kumunot ang noo ko sa mga tanong ni Kriz habang hinahabol akong maglakad sa hallway ng school.

I stopped walking, "What is it to you? Why do you care so much?" Annoyance is clear in my voice.

I noticed how she got scared for a second, "W-What I mean is that, she's young, ngayon lang mawawalay sa pamilya. Baka gawin ka niyang baby sitter! I am just concerned about you." Pangangatwiran nito na lalong nagpakunot ng noo ko.

"So what now? I am going to ask you again, what is it to you, Kriz? Stay out of this." I then said and walked away.

I don't know what is her problem, I thought she's okay with Aditi since they seem okay when they first met in Baguio not until I mentioned about Aditi studying in our university. I just shrugged it off since she has been my friend for years now.