CHAPTER 14

Yoongi and Jimin were returning home after successfully making Seokjin believe that they really were backing off.

Jimin was driving and Yoongi was sitting in the passenger seat, deep in thought. His mind suddenly shifted to Hoseok and he realized that he hadn't told anyone at the mansion that he was coming.

*Shit..now they'll question him and won't let him unless I approve of it..Damn it..*

"Jimin, can you drive any faster? We have to reach home ASAP."

"Why hyung, is everything okay?"

"No, just please, drive fast."

Jimin nodded and stepped on the accelerator. They reached the mansion in 10 minutes and as soon as they stopped, he got off in a hurry and saw Hoseok outside the door.

His heart melted as he ran towards him. As soon as he reached there, he pulled Hoseok in for a hug.

"Hi.."

"Hi...and wow, I wasn't expecting this, but okay."

Hoseok hugged him and patted his back.

"Have you been waiting here long?"

"Umm, well..no..just for the past 30 minutes.."

"Oh babe, I am so sorry. I forgot to call and tell them that you will be here and they don't know you yet so they won't let you in unless I approve of it. So.."

Hoseok had stopped listening a long time ago and now he was staring at Yoongi with wide eyes.

Yoongi caught it and gave him a confused look.

"What is it? Are you mad?? I am really sorry. It slipped my mind and--"

"What did you just call me?"
"What??"

"Right now, what did you just call me?"

Yoongi stared at him in confusion and suddenly realized what he was talking about.

His face automatically went from confusion to a smirk.

"Did you like it?"

"Um..well...umm..."

"What happened Hoseok?"
Yoongi went a little closer to him and whispered,

"Cat got your tongue?"

Hoseok felt the warm breath on his neck and he shivered.

"Um well, no. I-I am o-okay.. it's just it caught me by surprise.."

Yoongi chuckled at Hoesok's stuttering and took his hand in his.

"Come on, let's go inside."

Before they could walk inside, Yoongi's phone rang. It was Jungkook.

"Jungkook? What happened? Did something go wrong?"

"No, hyung.. everything went smoothly. All the families believed me and everyone promised to not believe in any rumours. We also found Jimin hyung's mother and she might already be at the mansion by now. Also his son."

"Okay good. So everything went smoothly.."

Jungkook didn't answer.

"What is it??"

"Um, actually hyung, when I was keeping an eye on Hoseok hyung, I noticed a car and there were people inside keeping track of him. They might have reached him the same way I did. They were Seokjin's men, hyung. Hoseok hyung is not safe and he's already caught Seokjin's eye.."

Yoongi was shocked at this news.

*So he already made arrangements for everything..bastard..*

"After that, I saw hyung leave in a bus and I didn't follow him. Should I have?"

"No, it's okay. He's actually here at home, with me, right now.."

Yoongi looked over to Hoseok, who was busy admiring the garden outside the house.

"Good. And hyung, I don't think you should tell him this for now. It might scare him away again."

Yoongi gave out a tired sigh.

"Yeah, I know. But I don't want to lie to him. I'll see what I can do....and you should come back home now. It's late.."

"Yeah, I am on my way.."

With that he hung up and Yoongi rubbed his temples. He could feel a headache coming in.

"What happened?"

Yoongi looked up to see Hoseok watching him with worried eyes.

"Is it your wound? Is it hurting? Do you feel sick? Why were you even out instead of resting and healing up?"

"Woah, woah, relax. It's not the wound. It's just work in general. But don't worry, I am used to it and it'll be okay."

Hoseok nodded and they both walked inside. Yoongi called for one of his men and told them to inform the maids about a guest and necessary arrangements be made.

The man nodded and bowed down and went on his way. Yoongi took Hoseok to his office and closed the door.

"Now for the real talk. What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you went home to think and all but just after a day, I am seeing you here, in front of me with a bag...so something happened. Spill it."

"Is it not okay that I am here? I can find something else.."

"No, its perfectly fine that you are here. Actually it's more than fine. Its just perfect. But I would still like to know what happened."

Hoseok looked Yoongi with sad eyes and Yoongi noticed a few tears in his eyes.

He walked over to Hoseok and took his hands in his.

"What is it, babe?"

"That bruise you asked me about in the hospital. It was my father. I have had one every other day for the past 10 years. He umm..he used to beat me.."

"Used to?"

"Well, after we talked, I went home. But on my way, I had a lot of time to think. I realized I was just living there on borrowed time. I never really had the courage to stand up for myself. But I never really minded it all this time. Until I met you. In the past few days, I have done things I never did in the past so many years of my life. And honestly, I think I want to thank you for it."

Hoseok looked up with tear-filled eyes only to be looked back at by Yoongi, who was slightly sniffing.

"So umm...when I went home last night, I stood up for myself. But that had its consequences. But um.. don't worry, I won't stay here for lo--"

Yoongi cut him off with a kiss but this time it wasn't just a peck. It started as a light kiss but soon heated up into a passionate kiss. When they broke off, both of them were panting.

Nobody said anything for a long time until Yoongi spoke up.

"You can stay here as long as you want. Infact..umm.."

"What?"

"If it's okay with you, you could, you know..umm.. live here everyday...."
"Min Yoongi, are you asking me to move in already??"

"Well, yeah...."

[A/N]
🙈🙈💜💜