CHAPTER 16

*Kim Taehyung?? Why was he here? And why did Jungkook sound so surprised?  Is Jungkook hiding something?*

Yoongi's mind raced with endless thoughts as he kept looking between Jungkook and Taehyung.

The environment got tense. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat. It was Hoseok.
"I am sorry but they both seem to know who you are. But I don't. So who are you?"

Taehyung was busy staring at Jungkook and his head snapped towards Hoseok.

"Oh, hi, I am Kim Taehyung. Seokjin's youngest brother."

Hoseok suddenly went on guard, in a defensive mode.

"Ahh, and may I know why you are here?"

"I am actually here to talk to Min Yoongi. So if you will excuse me..."

Before Taehyung could take another step towards Yoongi, Hoseok stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Sorry, but you can't. First we'd like to know why you are here."

"That's precisely why I was walking towards him to talk about. And anyway, who are you?"

"I am Hoseok, Yoongi's boyfriend."

Yoongi's eyes went wide.

*Boyfriend, seriously..?*

He looked at Hoseok with a shocked expression, but he quickly recovered and nodded.

"Look, I am not here to start any fight or keep up some long-age tradition of being enemies."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and then at Taehyung again.

"Then why are you here exactly?"

"To end this."

"End what?"

"This rivarly. There's absolutely no need for us to be enemies. Infact, it's quite the opposite. We should join forces now more than anything. The outside forces are stronger and we need to be together to fight them off."

Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other, dumbfounded.

But Hoseok saw right through Taehyung.

*He's lying..*

"He's lying.."
Hoseok whispered to Yoongi.

"Ofcourse he's lying. Now the only question is how do we find the truth?"

"I might know something. But for that you will have to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Pretend you got a call and that you are called somewhere. And take Jungkook with you."

"And leave you alone here? With him? No way..Nope..not doing that."

"Relax babe. I'll be fine. Besides there are guards outside and I have a gun too.."

"Do you even know how to use one?"

"It can't be that be that hard. Now would you just do it? Please?"

Yoongi looked unsure, debating, whether to listen to Hoseok or not. Hoseok sighed.

"Look, do you trust me?"

"Obviously.."

"And do you want me to stay here with you? Always?"

"Yes, ofcourse."

"So, if this has to work in the long run, you can't keep me away from this forever and keep protecting me. Who's going to do that for you?"

"I can take care of myself."

"No, you can't. And that's not even the point here. Just trust me and do as a I say."

Yoongi sighed and nodded. Within seconds, he pretended to recieve a call and came back to tell the group that it was Jimin and he needed urgent help.

"So Jungkook and I have to leave. Hope we can continue this some other time."

"But--"

Before Taehyung could continue, Yoongi dragged Jungkook forcefully and left the room.

Taehyung watched them till the very end and turned around and sighed.

"I guess that was a fail."

"Well, technically it wasn't because they lied and let's be honest, you weren't telling the truth here either. So now, why don't you spill it?"

Taehyung gave a side smile.

"Clever. What makes you think I'll tell you the truth?"

"See, I'll explain something to you. Its clear, you are here without your brother's knowledge which in itself is disastrous. Secondly, you are here talking about ending rivalry and stuff, which again your brother isn't going to take lightly. So you are clearly at a disadvantage here. Also you are lucky you are talking to me and not Yoongi. Trust me, it's really bad."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with wide eyes.

"You are honest and clever. That's rare. Are you sure you don't have some long lost family or something?"

"I see what you are doing and I am not falling for it."

"Well, okay. I guess there's no more hiding now. Talking about the rivalry and all wasn't my first intention."

"Then what was?"

"It was Jungkook."

Hoseok gave him a confused look.
"Jungkook?"

"Yes, I am here, because I love him."

[A/N]
Ahhhhhh..😳💋💜🙈