Chapter 93

Matt's POV: Once I finished getting changed into my new shirt, I smiled when I came back to my seat before grabbing my bag. Setting my old clothes down in it, I smiled when I saw Gabby getting comfortable in bed. "You finally found that spot that you can enjoy?" Gabby nodded and smiled at me. "Sit up for a bit okay? I want to hold your hand while we take off." I then looked at her. "You scared?" Going to sit down, I went to reach over the dividing wall and looked at her. "Because I am here. I also grabbed you some anti-nausea meds. Want to take one?"

Gabby then looked at me. "I put some dimenhydrate in your carry on." I nodded and went to grab my carry on bag from the top so that I could grab her medicine. Putting it on the seat, I saw it and smiled. That was until the flight attendant came by. "Sorry sir, no drugs while flying." I then sighed and turned to look at her. "Dimenhydrate. Good for motion sickness and morning sickness. My wife would know because she's a paramedic." She nodded and (seemed) to understand. "My apologies." Gabby however recognized her.

"Wait, didn't you work on the Puerto Rico-Chicago flight on December 23rd?" She then looked at her and nodded. "How do you know that?" Gabby then shook her head. "I am the same woman who requested one but you refused me one. Hope they made you clean up that washroom." She then stared at her. "I am so sorry ma'am." Gabby just shook her head. "Don't do it this flight. Or else I am going to complain this time." She nodded and got scared. Meanwhile, I looked at Gabby. "Wow, that woman is going to get a piece of my mind."

Gabby shook her head when I said that. "Matt, don't. Just sit down, give me my meds and relax. I want to have a nice honeymoon. Please babe, just let it go." I nodded and agreed with her, going to sit down. Gabby then went to take her meds and looked at me while grabbing my hand. "Listen, as much as I love watching you defend me...remember that I can take care of myself. Now please, just relax and rest. We are going to be in Cancun soon. By the way, I hope you didn't spend too much on the hotel." I then bit my lip when she said that.

"Babe, how much?" I looked at her and smiled. "A couple thousand. But listen, it's worth it. This is our honeymoon and babymoon all in one. Split the cost down the middle and it's much more reasonable." Gabby sighed and looked at me. "Just be glad that I am too happy that we are going on this vacation to be mad at the price. However, no more expensive vacations like this for a while." I smiled when she said that. "Yeah, because I am going to whisk you away on a romantic honeymoon when we have 2 kids. Please babe, just relax and enjoy."

Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as she just looked at me. "I still can't believe this is what we are doing. This has been so fast. I mean, between the pregnancy...finding out it's twins, me moving back and now a honeymoon." I nodded when she said that and smiled at her. "Believe me when I say this Gabby...you are worth it and I am never going to regret spending money to make you happy. Trust me babe, you are going to need this. You've needed it for a while. We've needed it for a while. We are going to be alone, just the two of us."

Gabby smiled when I said that. "It just doesn't seem real yet. I guess I am just still dreaming. You supporting this pregnancy, us still being married, us going on a honeymoon while I am pregnant with our twins...it's just all too surreal." I nodded and understood. "In a good way I hope." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Of course. Now listen, I am going to try and sleep on the way okay? Can you wake me up when we are in Cancun?" I nodded and smiled when she said that. "Of course. Have a good rest babe. Midnight kiss on here or when we're there."

Gabby looked at me. "Can we do it there? I am going to be tired. Oh and just a day to rest tomorrow please." I nodded when she said that. "Of course." Quickly getting up, I went to kiss her and smiled. "Have a good rest babe." Gabby nodded and smiled as she went to lay back in her seat to get some rest. Meanwhile, I did the same in my seat while reading on my iPad and going through some reports that I said I could do for Chief while I was flying. Not like I have anything better to do right now. 

NOTE: I am going to skip when they are at the hotel, walking through the lobby, quickly checking in and going up to their room next chapter (I am going to rush it). In my opinion, both the airport stuff and the check-in process is going to be boring. So...I am going to skip to when they are at the hotel and quickly do the check-in.