Chapter 102

Matt's POV: After leading Gabby towards the beach, I smiled as I saw her relax a bit more and that is exactly what I want right now considering she is pregnant with our twins. Leading her towards a chair on the beach, I smiled since I already had a surfboard from the activity center. I made sure to grab one on the way back from the change room since I knew I would have to help Gabby get relaxed. Going to put the board in the sand once I was with her, I saw Gabby go grab her iPad out of her bag. "I see someone expected me to want to surf a bit after the swim?"

Gabby then looked at me and smiled. "Yeah. I saw you grab your wetsuit so...I decided to be productive and grab me something to do while you were surfing. I hope that's okay?" I smiled and nodded. "Gabby, you never have to ask me if something is okay. You got this babe." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to grab my neck and kiss me softly. "You know I love you right?" I nodded and smiled when she said that. "I know you do and I love you too. Now, do me a favor?" Gabby then looked at me a bit confused. "What would that be?" I then smiled at her.

"Just take a breather and concentrate on your breathing for a bit. We don't want to have to go to the hospital on our honeymoon." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "I am going to look at the spa okay? I want to book myself a massage. You want one?" I then agreed with her and smiled. "Here, bring it up quickly." Gabby nodded and agreed as she moved over on the chair. Wrapping my arm around her, I smiled as I looked at her iPad so that we could look at the spa website together. I am hoping to get me and Gabby a couples massage.

Opening it, Gabby smiled. "Okay, I know this is going to be extreme but...I looked at it on the way here. I could really go for a deep tissue massage. I have been pretty tight over the past couple weeks. And sorry to say this but your massages are nothing compared to what I can get here at the spa." I nodded and agreed with her. "When are you thinking about going?" Gabby then smiled at me. "I was thinking we could go tomorrow afternoon. Rotate. We have unlimited number of treatments. So, one day outside swimming and surfing. The other in the spa."

I nodded when she said that. "But we break that rotation if you get stressed. If you ever feel stressed babe, tell me and we will go to the spa." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "But just not tonight. Don't be too tired because we have plans for tonight after you take me out to supper or to a late lunch." I then smiled when she said that because I knew exactly what she was talking about. Later, when we are back at the room for the night...we promised that we would take a bath together. "Can we agree to take a bath together every night or morning?"

Gabby smiled when I said that. "I can get a foot massage in the bath tonight." I laughed when she said that and nodded. "Whatever you need to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. Now listen, I have my phone on me. Do you have yours?" Gabby nodded when I asked her that. "You need anything or if you start getting too hot...call me and we will head back to the room. I don't want you or the babies to overheat. That is not good." Gabby smiled when I said that. Getting up, I looked at her when she grabbed my hand. "Have I told you how great of a husband you are?"

I smiled when she said that and then leaned down to kiss her softly. "I can only be a great husband because I have the best wife in the world." I then put my hand on her stomach and smiled. "And soon, the best mother in the world." Gabby agreed with me when I said that. "Listen, how about you call your brother okay? I know it's our honeymoon but...you need to tell him we are here safe anyways. I forget if you did this morning." Gabby then shook her head. "I am not calling my brother on our honeymoon." I nodded and smiled at her.

Gabby then went to rub my hand. "Listen, go have fun and surf. Have fun for the both of us." I agreed and smiled when she said that before bending down to give her one last kiss. "I'll be back soon. Just call me when you need me." Gabby nodded and agreed, pushing me away so I would finally leave. I then went to walk away with my surfboard when I turned around to look at her. "Get yourself some water and stay hydrated!" Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she went to get the waiter so that she could order some water. Meanwhile, I went to surf for a while.