Chapter 100

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby got in the pool together, I smiled as I brought her into a corner of the pool so that we could have a bit of privacy. Turning around to look at my beautiful, pregnant wife....I smiled when she got close to me and put her hands on my arms so that she could kiss me. Moving my hands to her sides, I kissed her softly and smiled as we took it slow with each other. "God, this is nice. Nothing like my girl and kids close to me in the pool." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as I moved to pick her up in my arms and wrap her legs around my waist. I then proceeded to kiss her again, just taking it slow with her.

"You know, probably one of the nicest parts of getting in the pool was how easy it was. I was a bit nervous there was going to be a ladder." Gabby laughed when I said that. "What, is that not a concern?" Gabby then shook her head. "You would've liked it in the end. I mean babe, be realistic...you would've stood at the ladder and waited for me to come in. You would've stared at my ass the entire time I got into the pool." Thinking about it, I smirked and nodded. "You are totally right when it comes to that. Sorry but, my girl is sexy. Especially when she is pregnant." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Yes, and that is all thanks to you." Gabby then kissed me.

Kissing her again, I smiled as we took it slow with each other when Gabby whispered to me. "Thanks for making all of my dreams come true babe, you have no idea how much that means to me." I smiled when she said that. "Well...in complete honesty, you are the ones making a lot more of my dreams come true right now considering you are pregnant with our kids. Babe, you know that all I've ever wanted was to be a dad. And now, me and my beautiful wife are going to have kids." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "Keep thinking I am beautiful in a couple months when I am huge." I then leaned back and looked at her, putting my hand on her cheek.

"Gabby, look at me okay? You are beautiful...you will always be beautiful. Being pregnant makes you beautiful. Never doubt that okay?" I then went to bring her into my arms more and wrapped my arms around her body. "Babe, I love you and nothing will ever change that. You are gorgeous and always will be gorgeous." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as she wrapped her arms around my neck, obviously loving the feeling of being in my arms. Moving towards the wall of the pool, I rubbed her leg as I looked out at the ocean. Gabby then went to grab the back of my head while doing the same when we were disturbed. "Drinks for you both sir?"

Turning to look at Gabby, I smiled at her. "What do you have at the bar here that is non-alcoholic? Me and my wife here are expecting twins." He then smiled at us both. "I will get you both some water. Probably the best." We both nodded and agreed. "Thanks." Seeing him get some water out for us, Gabby then looked at me. "Matt, it's our honeymoon...get a drink." I then shook my head when she said that. "Not when you are pregnant and can't drink." Gabby smiled when I said that and then wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She then went to kiss me softly and just smiled at me. "You're the best, you know that right?"

I smiled when she said that and just held her close. "What do you say after lunch we change from the pool to the beach over there? I think I saw some surfboards. I know you are going to want to tan so, think I can go surfing?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "Sure, that sounds great...just make sure that the surfer babes don't flirt with you. You're my surfer." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Forever." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly as we both held each other close. "I love you." That's when the bartender went to give me my drink. "I am positive that he is not going to leave you ma'am. He has that look in his eyes where he likes what he sees." Gabby smiled when he said that. "Where you from. The accent?"

He then laughed. "I am from Chicago originally." I then looked at him and smiled. "Sox or Cubs?" The guy then looked at us both and smiled. "Cubs, Davis Ross all the way." We then both smiled. "We like you then." He was confused when we said that. "Captain Matthew Casey, CFD Firehouse 51." The bartender then smiled. "James McAvoy, former Paramedic." Gabby then stared at him. "That's where I recognize you." Gabby then went to swim away, not happy. Meanwhile, I was confused. "Excuse me." I then went to swim away, confused.