Chapter 62: Movie Magic

We find ourselves on the dark and stormy night as a cloaked man approached a mountain when thunder struck causing him to lower his hood revealing a man with grey skin and dark hair.

???: "It's almost time. Once I have all three relics, no one will be able to stop me, and Marapore will fall! For I am Stalwart Stallion! I will conquer the world and become invi-"

Rainbow Dash: "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa."

???: "CUT!"

We see zooming out to reavel a set movie. Besides the director was Kevin's group watching only have Rainbow Dash ruined it.

Cleo de Nile: "Again Rainbow?"

Rainbow Dash: "I'm sorry but at this point in the book the Stalwart Stallion would be known as Mojo."

Kevin: "Okay, one Mojo is the same name in Powerpuff girls. Second, even so, you can't ruin the movie. Also, that is not what she meant."

Sci-Twi: "He's right."

Mercy: "Maybe it's best if you do not interfere with their movie set if you know what they are doing?"

Rainbow Dash: "What? You think he wants Daring Do fans to call out for making a mistake like that?"

Kevin: "No one will gonna do that. Beside, maybe he never read books about it and FYI I know yearly if I haven't save her from getting hit by the truck."

Adagio Dazzle: "I hear you save her life if you have quick thinking."

Charlie: "I'm happy you have the heart to save her."

Loona: "I'm not happy you save her life, but you did good."

Kevin: "Thank you. (Looking at Rainbow) if you want that guy to change the name, then fine but you waste their time and money for the movie if you do that again I'll do this."

He karate chop Rainbow Dash in the head.

Which a lump appeared on Rainbow Dash's head as Kevin spoke to her

Kevin: "So don't do that again understood."

Rainbow Dash: "Y-Yes sir, ouch."

???: "Let's try one more time. And this time, say "Mojo" instead of "Stalwart Stallion", kay?"

Sonata Dusk: "Not if I do."

Ginger Breadhouse: "I think I can look at this cupcake fountain you talk about so I can maybe make one."

Ruby Rose: "I LOVE CUPCAKE! SAVE ME SOME!"

Kevin: "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't know what that is but I don't think they have one."

Pinkie Pie: "Of course they do. I read it in my 100 thing you know about this movie studio insider's tour guide."

Applejack: "Is the number-one thing we didn't know that the guy who founded the studio was an eccentric oddball with a sweet tooth?"