Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tounament part 3

(Opening 2)

After the crowd had finish their lunch break they headed back to the stands for the next tournament.

Principal Celestia: "Welcome back everyone, to the Champion Fighting Tournament we hope you all are for the next fight, now let's see who's fighting first."

The screen start picking the next fight as it stop, the screen shows a picture of Nezuko facing Clawdeen Wolf.

Principal Cadance: "So it looks like Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko will be facing Clawdeen Wolf, head to the arena for the announcement of the fight

Principal Cadance: "So it looks like Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko will be facing Clawdeen Wolf, head to the arena for the announcement of the fight."

The Announcer: "In this cornor, she turn into a demom before but now she's turn back into a human again, Give it up for Nezuko Kamado!"

Nezuko walk towards the ramp as the crowd was cheering for her while some were shouted "she's so cute" to her as she enter the arena.

The Announcer: "And her opponent, she is a werewolf who loves fashion dresses, give it up for Clawdeen Wolf."

Clawdeen walk towards the ramp while the crowd let out a howl which she howl as well and she enter the arena facing Nezuko, then arena turn into a night forest arena.

Clawdeen Wolf: "Let's give it all we got."

Clawdeen was in her fighting stance.

Nezuko: "Yeah, Let's do this."

Nezuko was in her fighting stance as well.

The Announcer: "You fighters ready?"

Clawdeen Wolf: "Trust me, I want a really fair fight."

She smirk.

Nezuko: "So am I."

The Announcer: "Begin!"