Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tournament 2 final part

(Opening 2)

It was morning we see alot of people in the stands and they are excited for the last event of the tournament.

Principal Celestia: "Welcome everyone, to the last event of the Champion fighting tournament, now let's see who is first for this fight."

The screen begin to pick it fighters, then it stop and Shows Flash Sentry taken on Kyo Kusanagi.

Vice Principal Luna: "So it's Flash Sentry vs Kyo Kusanagi, this will be interesting with these two boys

Vice Principal Luna: "So it's Flash Sentry vs Kyo Kusanagi, this will be interesting with these two boys."

Principal Cadence: "Let's head to the arena for the match."

The Announcer: "In this cornor, he is a member of a rock band and a good guitar player. Give it up for Flash Sentry."

Flash walk towards the arena and the crowd cheered, as he arrive to the arena, he was waiting for his opponent to come and face him.

The Announcer: "And his opponent, he was the power of fire, and a member of the Kusanagi clan. Give it up for Kyo Kusanagi."

Kyo walk towards the arena and the crowd were cheering for him, then he arrive and face towards Flash Sentry.

Kyo Kusanagi: "So your were Sunset's ex boyfriend is that right?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah, and you had a girlfriend from your world right."

Kyo nodded as they were in their stance, the arena turn into a city in the night.

The Announcer: "Ready, begin."

Play Song: Now or Never - Kof 15 theme song