Chapter 78: Enter the Halloween King part 8

It's been 4 minutes since Kevin have work on Ben as Ashe was worried of her partner will be okay as she and him have been with each other for awhile and now she's worried if he's not gonna make it. As she wait for the news, she felt someone sit next to her as she turn and spot Wendy sitting next to her.

Wendy: "You okay?"

Ashe: "I'm worried of Ben he and I were like a family since I lost mine."

Wendy: "Well, your not only one lost someone. I lost my mother when she passed away as we have to moved on even my father need to help each other one to another."

Ashe: "I see. What you do for a job?"

Wendy: "Well, we are lumberjacks to chop trees down make log for people use for fireplace or for winter to keep warm."

Ashe: "Oh, I see I hope you can do more then just chop trees down."

Wendy: "Oh, believe me I'm more just a lumberjack."

Which the two talk, Kevin look inside of Ben as he clean up and kix it best as he tight the blot, wire connect, mother board and other thing stuff to fix. Slasher was bored as decided to talk with Kevin.

Slasher: "Hey kid."

Kevin: "Ya?"

Slasher: "I understand we have to rest for awhile but we need to find the others and find the one behind the attack and save cillvie people."

Kevin: "I understand Slasher, but it's so hard to know where they are or where are at. I can't use my powers as this cave have power proof for prevent from finding them."

Slasher: "I know but I'm worried if things not go right or lost our home."

Kevin sigh before spoke to him.

Kevin: "Listen, once we find the group and beat this villain, we can rest and have the rest of the Halloween party and having the bomb for life."

Slasher: "Well, I guess so beside, I hope there's no creatures would after us."

Kevin: "You know you be jinx us for say that."

Slasher: "Come on Kevin how bad can it be?"

(MOAN)

A loud moan echo around the cave as the group try the sound that coming from. They didn't find long as a sellout appear out of the shadow and revealed a zombie but something different. It has all decease body and have blood all around. The weird is the hand is longer and instead a head, It was a looking crab creature on the person's head. it slowly walk as the group was puzzle.

Generic: "Um, what is that?"

Kevin: "Looks like a zombie with a thing on it's head."

Cherri Bomb: "Well, this one go boom."

She chunk the cherry bomb and it explode as the crab like creature came off and now it lay there not moving follow the same to the zombie fella. Everyone was stun.

Kevin: "Well, that's over with?"

However...

(Moan)

More moaning as out of no where more of them appear as some are large things with a lot of black crabs and the strange thing are creature that has four legs like a animal. Then it follow pumpkin-ghouls, werewolves, Frankenstein, a lot more are all there which the group are put their guard up.

Mei: "I think we should fight them, right?"

Neeko: "Neeko is ready to fight."

Kevin: "Looks like I some clones (Crossing his fingers) Multi shadow clone jutsu."