Chapter 3: A new Student

Two weeks had passed since you started coming here to C.H.S and right now he went outside to get some fresh air. Suddenly the mirror side of the statue that face the school started to glow and out came a girl with violent hair with a pink highlight in it. She wore a light blue shirt with black buttons, a violet skirt with a pink Noth Star symbol on it and some purple and pink boots. She also had lavender colored orbs.

And a light purple dog came out too with green hair and matching green orbs

And a light purple dog came out too with green hair and matching green orbs. It wore a spiky collar with a heart on it.

Kevin: 'Why are all the girls wearing boots? Is that like some sort of trend here?'

The girl lets out a groan opening her eyes.

???: "Uh...Twilight?"

Twilight: "Huh? Spike? You're not supposed to...Spike? Are you a...dog?

The dog rotates 360 degrees.

Spike: "I...think so but I have no idea what you are!"

The girl that goes by the name Twilight lifts her arms up and sees her hands. Then she starts screaming really loudly.

Then she starts admiring her whole body.

Kevin: "Maybe I gonna go help her out."

Then he walk to the girl that he thinks that he thoughts he was distracting by twilight's panicking.

Twilight: "What...does the rest of me look like?"

Spike: "It's you...only not you. Your muzzle's really small!"

Twilight: "My muzzle?!"

She touches her nose and her eyes go wide as she looks like she's about to sneeze but then Spike covers her mouth.

Spike: "Are you gonna scream again?"

Twilight shakes her head and then he step in.

Kevin: "I hate to interrupt but are you two okay?"