Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tournament Final Part

(Opening 2)

We see alot of people in the stands as they cheered for the next fight.

Principal Celestia: "Welcome everyone to the Tournament we hope you all excited for this battle."

Principal Cadence: "But we are excited for the fight as well."

Vice Principal Luna: "Now let's see who is fighting first."

The crowd were looking at the big screen to see who is fighting first. As it stop the screen shows a picture of Mai Shiranui taking on Tina Armstrong.

 As it stop the screen shows a picture of Mai Shiranui taking on Tina Armstrong

Principal Celestia: "So It's Mai Shiranui taking on Tina Armstrong."

Vice Principal Luna: "This will be interesting, a ninja vs a wrestler."

Principal Cadence: "I agree, now let's go on with the fight."

The Announcer: "In this corner, she a female ninja or for short a kunoichi and she will taste her opponent the shiranui flames, Give it up for Mai Shiranui."

The crowd cheered as they watch at the ramp but Mai wasn't there until a smoke bomb appeared and it explode with smoke as the smoke clears and Mai appeared in the arena which the crowd were surprise at this and some said "She has a cool entrance" as she wait her opponent.

The Announcer: "And her opponent, she is a pro wrestler and a powerful fighter. Give it up for Tina Armstrong."

Tina walk towards the ramp as the crowd cheered for her as she walk towards the arena as she face Mai.

Tina Armstrong: "So your a ninja?"

Mai Shiranui: "Yes i am, hope you will taste the Shiranui Flame."

Tina Armstrong: "Heh, bring it."

As the two were in their fighting stance and the arena turn into a highway arena with damage cars.