Chapter 1: A new School

A family decided to move to Canterlot City since their son has graduated to his old school so they called the moving van to pack there stuff tomorrow morning and the diver of the moving van agreed then the family went to sleep.

The next morning the moving van truck arrived and the family putting their stuff in the back of the truck and the family went to their car and drove off to Canterlot City.

Then they arrived to a new house in Cantorlot City which is a big house.

Then the moving van park the truck and their son got out of their car and he looked at the new house and his name is Kevin Trident

Kevin: "Is this our new house mom?"

Rose: "That's right sweetie this is our new house."

Alex: "And I'm going to get a new job here in canterlot city."

~timeskip~

So now he have to settled down in his room listening some music than his mom comes in to check on him.

Rose: "Do you like your new room sweetie."

Kevin: "I like my new room mom."

Rose: "That's good that remind me there's a school here in canterlot city."

Kevin: "Really Mom!"

Rose: "Yes honey there is would you like to go there."

Kevin: "Yeah I like to go there but what the name of the school."

Rose: "It called Canterlot High School."

Kevin: "Did they had bullies in that school?"

Rose: "I don't know maybe you find out."

Kevin: "okay I'll find out tomorrow."

Rose: "Okay goodnight sweetie see you in the next morning."

Kevin: "Goodnight mom."

-=-=-=tomorrow-=-=-=

Kevin rub his eyes and slowly out of his bed. As the sunlight from his window reflected down on him, he stretched his arms and takes a shower, than he fix his hair. Kevin decided to change and then he put on his t shirt with a fire lion in it.

 Kevin decided to change and then he put on his t shirt with a fire lion in it