Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tournament 2 part 2

(Opening 2)

It was afternoon we see the alot of people in the stands and they heard a music came out including the pyro explode and they cheered for the second fight.

Principal Celestia: "Welcome everyone, to the Champion fighting tournament, we hope you all excited about this fight, this will be a great one."

Principal Cadence: "Let's see who is starting first."

The screen begin to pick it's first fighters, as the crowd were watching the screen until it stop and it shows a picture of ogun taking on Vortex.

Principal Celestia: "So it's Ogun vs Vortex, this will be an intersting fight between a fire soldier and a werewolf."

Principal Cadence: "Indeed, let's head to the arena for the fight."

The Announcer: "In this corner, he is one powerful fire soldier. Give it up for Ogun Montgomery."

Ogun walk towards the arena while the crowd cheered for the fire soldier, as he arrive to the arena he was waiting for his opponent.

The Announcer: "And his opponent, he is one tuff and powerful werewolf. Give it up for Vortex."

Vortex walk towards the arena and the crowd were cheering while he was howling like a wolf, as he arrive to the arena and he face towards Ogun.

Vortex: "I heard that, you are a Fire Soldier right?"

Ogun: "Yep, and your a bodyguard for the demon girl."

Vortex: "Indeed i am."

As they were in their stance and the arena turn into a abandoned warehouse.

The Announcer: "Ready, begin."

Play Song: Hell fire - Dos Brains