Chapter 86: The Curse of Captain Ghoulbeard part 1

(3 weeks after Forgotten Friendship)

(Somewhere in the ocean)

We open to see a boat of fishermen was doing....well, fishing. One fisherman was operating the control as the weather was da4k out as the thunder was heard as he was worried that he didn't know the machine was pulling and hit the top and make a noise until someone shout out.

Fisherman 1: "HEY WATCH OUT!"

Finsherman 6: "Huh? WHOA!"

He shut off as the crane was about to break. One fisherman sigh while the other was piss.

Fisherman 1: "WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT YOU ALMOST LOST THE FISH!"

Fisherman 6: "Sorry I-"

Fisherman 1: "WE HAVE TIGHT SCHEDULE HERE AND YOUR SORRY?"

FISHERMAN 4: "Hey, leave the kid alone."

Fisherman 1: "HE WAS GONNA LOSE THE FISH FOR THE MARKET AND YOUR SORRY? YOU REALLY-?"

???: "MARKIN!"

A 30 year old man with white curly scruffy beard as he wears a sailor outfit and a captain sailor hat. He has a wooden peg leg and he lose one of his eye and he has a pipe smoke on his mouth. He has a pet bird which it was a parrot but a friendly one.

Markin: "Captain Delnta, I was-"

Captain Delnta: "I told you many times Markin whenever the new crew has something in it's mind, you don't shout at them and lose their thought even they don't know what they are doing."

Markin groan while Captain Delnta look at the new fisherman.

Captain Delnta: "So what you have in mind?"

Fisherman 1: "I'm worried about the weather."

Captain Delnta: "Ah yes, the storm is coming I can feel it. When I said it, I mean it. You can tell my peg leg Jona."

Joya: "It's Joya Captqin, but you can call me whatever you like."

Captain Delnta: "THAT'S THE SPRITE JONA! Now then load the fish so we can leave this place."

Joya nod but as he load it on the ship, a thought came.

Joya: "Captain? I was heard the legends of the Bermuded Triangle that make the ship and plane disappeared, do you believe it?"

Captain Delnta look at him and spoke.

Captain Delnta: "No one knows it's real and rumor have that it has powers to make appear without knowing it and make everyone who dare go and they never return."

Joya: "Right. I heard someone has survive from it and post on well you know."

Captain Delnta: "Ay, that may be lad but that not know what we encounter (THUNDER SOUND) Ah, we must be leave now. ALL STARBR BLUND RISE THE ANGOR! WERE LEAVING!"

As they ready to leave, a fog appeared out of know where as the group was worried.

Fisherman 8: "CAPTAIN, THERE'S A FOG COME OUT OF NOWHERE!"

Captain Delnta: "We will need to keep out of-"

Suddenly one Fisherman burst out the main door.

Fisherman driver: "CAPTAIN! SOMETHING IS HEADING TOWARDS US!"

Then a song was heard out of no where as a green glow appeared in the fog as they watch as they were in shock what in front was a old looking ship that no one ever seen for years.