Special Chapter: The Champion Fighting Tournament 2 part 1

(Opening 2)

We see Kevin's house as the group were having breakfast while Kevin was in the lab working on the new stuff that Harmony give him the blueprints to work as he summon his clones to do the other blueprints until, Friday spoke up.

Friday: "Sir, can i speak with you for a moment."

Kevin: "Sure thing Friday, what is it?"

Friday: "Miss Sunset Shimmer told me that Breakfast is ready."

Kevin: "Okay, tell her that I'm on my way."

Friday: "Right away sir."

As Friday tespost to the dinner table while Kevin spoke his clones to finish them later as they disappeared Kevin went to the elevator and he headed to the dinner table and eat his breakfast until Charlie spoke to Kevin.

Charlie: "Hey Kevin, can I ask you something."

Kevin: "What is it Charlie?"

Charlie: "Um, is it okay for to sing a song to the crowd if that's okay."

Kevin: "Sure, I like that idea Charlie."

Charlie: "Thanks Kevin."

As they finish eating their breakfast, they all went to the bus and drove to the tower were the arena is.

As they arrive to the tower, Kevin park the bus and everyone got off the bus and head inside the tower while all the people headed inside the doorway and reach to the top and they take their sits, then the Announcer was in the middle of the arena.

The Announcer: "Welcome everyone, to the Second half of the Championship Fighting Tournament."

The Crowd cheered at this, then a theme song was heard.

Play Song: Know your Enemy - Green Day

The crowd heard the song and they watch the screen and saw all the fighters in the screen which they were in the different side, then they charge and clash with each other, and then it shows a logo that reads "Let's get ready to Rumble".

Then pyro explode around the arena fot he glad fanelli.

Then the crowd cheered wildy.

Pricipal Celestia: "Welcome everyone, to the Championship Fighting Tournament."

Vice Principal Luna: "We hope you all Excited about this."

Principal Cadence: "And this will be a blast, now let's see who is fighting first."

The screen start to pick the first fighters while the crowd were watching, until the screen stop and shows a picture of Charlie taking on Twilight Sparkle.