She's Gone!!

Merida's P.O.V. (Dun dun dun!!!!!)

"Can yer hurry up Blake? We need to get this child before it's dawn!" I whisper yell at the black haired charming boy a few feet away from me.

It's been about a month since Hiccup and Astrid's runts were born. I swear, I should be the one having Hiccup's kids, not Astrid. I mean, what does he see in her? She's not pretty at all! She doesn't even wear make up!! How can she be pretty?

Anyways, back to the runts. Remember when they thought I was done with them? You know at graduation? Well, I actually wasn't! I was coming up with plan to get Hiccup back. Astrid also just happened to be pregnant at that time too, so it makes this much easier. All I have to do is take their babies, or just one of them, and convince Hiccup to be mine. If he wants he precious runt back, then he'd have to be mine.

"Okay! I'm ready!" He takes the ropes in his hands and swings it like a lassos onto windo latch. He tugs on the rope, causing the window to open.

I start climbing the tree that's next to the window and into the room. The room is lit by the light of the moon. I climb into the room and look at both the cribs. Which one did we decide on? Whatever, I'll just grab one. I walk over to the crib on the pink wall in look to see one of their offspring sleeping. She looked dreadfully peaceful. I must admit though, she looks cute, but she's smaller than others.

I lean my arms down and pick up the little runt. She stirs a bit but calms down afterwards. I grab the blanket that she was laying on and wrapped her in it. I held her close as I walked to the window. I take the rope off the window's latch and grip the tree. I slowly climb down with the baby in one arm. Once I reach the bottom, I hear the other baby cry.

Oh no...

"We got to get out of here! Now!" I silently yell and run to the car on the other side of the road. I get into the car as the baby in my arms starts crying.

Blake hops in and grabs the baby bag from the back. "There should be a bottle in there." He says.

I dig through the bag and find the baby bottle. I take the cap off after shaking it and place it in her mouth. She starts to suck on the bottle and becomes quiet.

"Thank you!" I sigh. "Now go!" I tell Blake.

Blake steps on the gas and we zoom back to our place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astird's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of the babies crying. Hiccup has he chest pressed against my back with his arms wrapped around me. I slowly lift his arm and try to get out of his grasp but he pulls me back down.

"Hiccup!" I squeak.

"Stay, please." He begs.

"I have to go feed to kids, I'll be back." I kiss him softly before pulling away and walking out the door.

I open the door and switch on the light. I take a step into the room and notice something different. I don't hear two cries, I only hear one. I widen my eyes when I notice that the window it open, I closed that before I went to bed last night. I gasp and check to see if Emelie is still in her crib, crying. Thankfully she's there. I rush over to Melody's crib to see it empty, no baby to be found.

"No! My baby!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I lay in bed waiting for Astrid to return when I hear her scream.

"No! My baby!"

I instintly sit up and jump out of bed, tripping on Toothless once I step out of bed. I groan and stand up, running out of the room and into the kids with the dogs behind me. I look in the room to see Astrid on her knees in front of Melody's crib, crying.