Midnight Cuddle

Astrid's P.O.V.

~~Flashback~~

Blake and I are at the town club called '21 and under'. We've been dating for 3 months now and we were celebrating our anniversary.

It was also a week before school started and I'd be entering my senior year. Our relationship was going great. I did not see this coming.

"Hey! It's getting kinda loud in here. How about we head to the back to get some privacy?" Blake asked over the cheering and screaming.

"Okay!" I screamed over the band that was playing.

Blake grabbed my hand and led me to one of the private bedrooms in the back. Once we entered the room, he shut and locked the door so no one would be able to barge in.

Blake pulled me closer to him and started kissing me on the lips. I was used to this, and I loved the feeling of having his lips on mine.

He pushed me on the bed and continued to kiss me. He made the kiss more passionate and deeper. He was straddling me, his hands running up and down my stomach while kissing my neck, giving me a weird felling.

"Blake, what are you doing?" I asked nervously as he started pulling up my shirt.

"Just gonna have a little fun is all." he smirked as he ripped my shirt off my body. He pulled his off, pinned me down, and started kissing me again.

"Blake, s-stop! Please! I don't want to do this! Stop!" I begged him as he continued to undress me.

"Hold still!" I tried to struggle but he pinned me down. He undressed himself before he came and undressed me.

"Get off me! Blake! Stop!" I screamed.

"Shut up! Your going to listen to me and do what I say! So stop struggling!" Blake slapped me, making tears form in my eyes.

I continued to struggle, trying to push him off me but nothing worked. I cried and begged him to stop, but he just continued until he got his fill.

Once he was done, he got off me and put his cloths back on. "Don't you dare tell ANYONE about this! You'll regret it if you do!" He yelled before slamming the door and leaving me there alone.

I sat there on the bed, undressed, as I cried. I felt used, like everything I had was taken away from me. Which was he just did. He took away my freedom, my love, my trust, and my virginity, all at the same time.

~~End of Flashback~~

"ASTRID!!" I heard someone screaming my name.

I was screamed and burst out into tears. I couldn't get the memory out of my head.

The door swung open to revile a worried Hiccup. He ran to the bedside and held me. I bury my head into his chest and cry harder.

"It's okay Astrid. It's okay. Everything is alright. It was just a dream. It's okay." He rubbed my back and stroked my hair, calming me down.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked soothingly.

I slightly nod my head. I feel somebody should know, and I want it to be him for some reason. I pull back a bit but still staying in his comforting arms.

"It was about Blake." I start, taking a deep breath, shuddering when I breathe out.

"What about him?" He asked.

"He, he t-took..." I trailed off bursting into tears again.

"It's okay, it's okay. What'd he take?" He asked stroking my hair.