Everybody Knows

Hiccup's P.O.V.

It's Monday. Time to go back to school after being on tour for 5 months. Yay.

Yesterday, I broke up with Merida. It feels good. Now I don't have to worry about her yelling at me for staring at another girl. It didn't really matter though. I never stared at other girls until I met Astrid.

Astrid....

"Hiccup!! Get up!! You don't wanna be late for your first day of school now do ya?" My dad yelled, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay dad!" I yell back before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

Once I'm done, I put on a blue plaid shirt with a white undershirt. Also a pair of blue jeans and converse.

Once I'm dressed, I grab my phone and bag and head downstairs. I head to the kitchen to get some food. When I get there I see my dad sitting at the table, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Morning son. Ready for your first day of school?" My dad asks.

"Yea, I guess." I sighed. I walked over to the cabinet and take out a bowl and a box of cereal.

"You feeling alright son?" My dad asked taking a sip of coffee.

"Yea, I'm fine." I say pouring the cereal into the bowl and grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Well, cheer up! You'll be with your friends! And your girlfriend!" My dad spoke with excitement.

Great, he thinks I'm still dating Merida. I should probably tell him sooner or later. "Umm dad?"

"Yes son?" He lifts his eyes form the paper and looks at me.

"There's something I need to tell you." I say taking a bite of my cereal.

"What is it? Do you need help trying to find a place to take Merida?" He asks grinning at me.

"Um no. That's not it." I take a deep breath before continuing. "Dad, Merida and I aren't dating anymore." I stare at my dad, waiting for a response.

"Why not? What happened?"

"I found her with another guy. She cheated on me." I say finishing my cereal.

"Merida cheated on you? That doesn't sound like her." He says astonished.

"I know, hard to believe right?" I chuckle a bit.

"Yea. Well you better be off now son. Don't wanna be late now do ya?" He says changing the subject.

"No. I'll see ya later dad." I bid goodbye to my father and grab my keys before heading out the door.

I hop into my black Lamborghini (pic above) and start engine. I back out of the drive way and head to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG!!! He's here!!!"

"I can't believe he goes to our school!!"

"He is so HOT!!"

"I can't believe it's him!!"

"I wish he was mine!"

That was the first thing I heard when I walked through the school doors. Girls where staring at me and fangirling. The boys on the other hand didn't really care. They paid just about no attention to me, which is good.

I walked to my assigned locker I got at the beginning of the year. I got my schedule and locker # and combo in the mail. Saves me time, I don't have to walk to the guidance office and end up giving them my autograph.