Meeting The Parents

♦️Warning! ♦️
There will be mild sex in this chapter! Not much! Just a bit!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid's P.O.V.

I wake up feeling a warm body underneath me. I flutter my eyes open and look up and my eyes lock with a pair of emerald ones. He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"Morning M'lady!"

"Morning Babe!" I lean in and kiss his lips.

He kisses me back as he pulls me closer. I run my fingers through his soft auburn hair as he rubs my back. I pull myself on top of him even more and feel his length against my womanhood.

He's still wearing his condom.

I sit up and position myself over his length. I slowly sit on it and I feel it push into me. I moan and Hiccup flips us over. He hovers over me with his length still in my entrance. He smirks and starts thrusting a bit, making me moan in pleasure. He leans down and kisses me on the neck, traveling up to my lips. He kisses my lips as he thrusts a bit faster.

"Faster." I whisper. He thrusts faster and continues to kiss me. I moan in pleasure through the kiss and dig my nails into his back. I throw my head back and moan as he makes one final thrust into me. He gently lays down on me and kisses me on the lips, leaving himself in me for a bit longer. He pulls out slowly, making me moan.

He lays down next to me and pulls me close. He buries his head in my neck and kisses it softly.

"I never thought I'd have sex in the morning." I say.

"Neither did I, but we just did." Hiccup says. kissing me one last time before laying down.

"We should probably get dressed." I suggest, snuggling closer to him.

"Yea, we should. I have to meet Jack at noon to work on a few new songs for the band." He says, wrapping his arms around me.

"My sister is picking me up at noon. She said she wanted me to meet someone." I reply.

"We probably shouldn't smell like this when we meet up with them. They'll think something is up." He's right, Jack will get a suspicion and won't stop bugging Hiccup about it. Amber, not so sure what she'll do.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower." I kiss him and climb out of bed.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my undergarments before getting my clothes from my closet. Before I head into the bathroom, Hiccup comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach.

"You're so irresistible. You know that?" He kisses my neck, making me giggle.

"Good, now let me take a shower." I say.

"Okay, I'll throw some clothes on and make breakfast." He kisses my cheek and let's go of me. I walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I set my clothes on my counter and start the shower. I step in and feel the warm water run over my body.

I get out of the shower 10 minutes later and grab a towel. I wrap it around me dry myself off. I put my clothes on and brush my hair.

I put my hair in its usual braid and head downstairs. I see Hiccup at the stove in the kitchen making French toast.

Mm...yum!

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his toned abdomen.

"Guess who!" I say.

"Is it my beautiful, divine beauty?" He asks.

"Maybe."

"Does she have ocean blue eyes that sparkle like the stars and the hair of a goddess?" He continues.