Epiloge

Astrid's P.O.V.

Life has been a blast since Hiccup and I got married. We go on new adventures with the girls and they love it. We also have a new addition to the family. We had a son and we called him Hayden, he's only a couple years younger then the twins. The girls love playing with him whenever i'm making food. It helps because they can keep him entertained for hours on end.

Also, the band has made it back to the top once we started playing again. Hiccup and I are the leads and the girls love hearing us write songs. I think Melody has fallen in love with the piano because she plays with Rapunzel every time she comes over to rehearse. So it seems like there will be another musician in the family.

Emeile is completely into all sorts of balls, like basket balls, footballs, anything that's a sport really. Something gives me the feeling she'll be the athlete of the family. But Hayden is still trying to figure everything out. No one knows what he's going to want to do, though he still has time, he is only 1 after all.

And Hiccup has been the best. Hes always there for everyone and he never lets anyone down. And around every turn he surprises us with something new. I'm still learning more about him everyday. To be honest, if it wasn't for him, I'd be in college probably dating a different boy, never dreaming of having this type of life. But I love it, and I thank him every day for it.

And because of him, I was able to have the best Rockers Love Story ever. :)

----------------------------------------

Hey!!

I'm really really really really (x1000) sorry for not updating in the past couple of months. I feel terrible. To be honest I couldn't think of anything for this epilogue so I kinda avoided it for awhile. But I'm even more sorry to say that this book has reached it's end. I'm personally still thinking of doing another book because tons of you have requested it. But first i need to get myself back to writing books and into a routine before even thinking of writing a second book. But if I ever do write one, I'll let you all know, promise!

I hope you all enjoyed this book and had a wonderful time reading it! I enjoyed writing it and I loved all your comments. Now i hope to continue my writing to make it better and to hopefully impress you all. You guys helped me write this book, with your wonderful ideas and thoughts. So now, i hope you guys can help me with my other ones.

Thank you all!! I love you all and i deeply thank you all!!!

And for the last time of this book i say,

Bye for now!

~~HeavensAngel_😇