Walk in The Park

Before I start this chapter I would like to thank @Emelie-Skobber1 and @MartiNightFury for the ideas they have laid upon me.
Thank you both so much for the reads and votes!!

The video is just something I though fit the situation!

Now to the chapter! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Ugh! I can't believe finishing a tour could be so BORING! There's nothing to do whatsoever.

I'm laying on my bed staring at my ceiling, thinking of Astrid. I've been thinking about her all day. I need something to get my mind off of her. Just something to distract me for a bit.

Hmm, let's see, drawing? No, I'll end up drawing her. How about writing a song? No, it'll end up being about her.

Lets try a walk, hopefully some fresh air will clear my mind.

I sit up in bed and grab my phone. I put it in my pocket and head downstairs. I grab my shoes and slip them on, along with my sweatshirt. I grab my keys so I don't end up locking myself out. I did that once, wasn't fun. I open the door and lock it, closing it on my way out.

I started walking and 20 minutes later, I end up at the park.

It's quite peaceful here. Hopefully it could help me clear my mind.

I walk around till I see a girl sitting on a bench with headphones in. Her hair is braided over her shoulder. She looks familiar. Hmmm, let's test my theory, shall we?

I put my hood up and walk over. "Is this spot taken?" I ask.

She looks up at me and I see a pair of ocean blue eyes. I would know those eyes anywhere.

"No." She says taken out her headphones.

"Mind if I sit here?"

"No, no not at all. Go right ahead." She says.

"Thanks!" I take a seat next to her. "Say, this is gonna sound weird but, do I know you?"

"I don't know. I mean, I'm not exactly sure on what you look like." She smiles a bit. Man, her smile is so adorable. Wait, what?

"Well, let's change that." I reach up and pull my hood down so she's able to see my face.

"Hiccup?" She sounds surprised.

"Hey Astrid! Nice seeing you here." I smile.

"Yeah, same to you." She smiles back.

"So, uh, how did you like the show last night?" I asked breaking the silence.

"It was amazing! I loved it! Elsa gave us a pretty good spot." She smiled.

"I bet she did. She always know the best spots." I chuckled.

"So what are you gonna do now? Since your done with your tour."

"Well, I'm gonna go back to school." I said.

"Are you still gonna play?" She asked.

"Yea, we'll play a few gigs here and there. But I wanna focus more on school. I want to graduate. I'm not gonna let music get in my way."

"What about love?" She asked shyly.

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's P.O.V.

"What about love?" I asked shyly. Wait, what did I just say?!

"What?" He looked confused.

"What I mean is, are you still gonna focus on your relationship with Merida?" I bit my lip. I can feel my checks get warm. Why am I blushing?

"Oh, uh, yea, I will but...." He trailed off.

"But, what?" I asked.

"I don't really......love Merida anymore." He sighed.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked. I'm quite shocked that I'm hearing this right now, but also kinda happy. Wait, why am I happy about this?

"It's just, nothing seems right with her anymore. It's like she's changed a bit. She's not the girl I fell in love with." He looks out toward the open view.

"Oh." That was all I could say.

"Plus, I....fell in love with someone else." He looks at me again and smiles a little. His smile is so cute. What am I saying?

"Oh, really?"

"Yea." He nervously scratches the back of his neck.

Just then, Hiccup's phone rings. He looks at it and sighs. "Can you give me a minute? I gotta take this." He asks.

"Yea, sure." I was kinda disappointed. I don't know what though.

"Thanks." He smiles and answers the phone. He walks a few feet away so he could get some privacy. A few minutes later he hangs up and walked back. He looks kinda mad and upset.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yea, I'm fine. I gotta go, but it was really nice seeing you again." He smiles.

"Yea, you too." I return his smile.

"I'll see ya later. Bye!" He walks away and waves.

"Bye!" I wave back.

I watch him disappear into the horizon. I don't know what I'm feeling for him. But it's like every time I'm near him, talk to him, or even think about him, I feel butterflies. My cheeks go red and get warm, and I can't seem to stop staring at his emerald eyes. I just seem to get lost in them every time I look.

Oh god help me! I think I'm in love!

---------------------------------------------

HEY VIKINGS!!

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! BUT I WAS SICK WITH WRITERS BLOCK AND SCHOOL!! NOT A GOOD COMBO!!

SO WAS IT GOOD OR BAD?!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!!

ILL FOLOW YOU BACK, I PROMISE!!

ANYWAYS!!

IM STILL LOOKING FOR IDEAS!! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM!! SO JUST PM ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

BYE FOR NOW VIKINGS!!!

~~HICCUPSANGEL😇

P.S.

ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!! PROMISE!!