Back to School

Astrid's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling nobody next to me. I open my eyes and see a blank space where Hiccup was sleeping. I looked around the room to see nobody.

"Hiccup?" I ask. "Hiccup?!" I started to panic. "Hiccup! Where are you?"

"Astrid, I'm right here." Hiccup walks out of the bathroom with his shirt off. I sigh and take a deep breath.

"Oh thank Thor! I thought you disappeared!" I say. Hiccup chuckles and walks over to me.

"Nope! I'm right here. There's no way I'm gonna disappear on you. I'm staying with you for the rest of my life." He says.

"Good!" I smile. He smiles back and kisses me. He kisses me till I'm laying on my back. He lifts up my shirt and kisses my stomach.

"Hey there, I bet you're gonna look as beautiful as your mother." He says, making me giggle.

"We don't even know the gender yet!" I giggle and playfully slap his shoulder.

He continues to talk to my stomach as I feel a tickling sensation enter my throat. I quickly sit up and bolt to the bathroom. I heave into the toilet as Hiccup pulls my hair back. He rubs my back as I continue to vomit. When I finish up, Hiccup wipes my mouth and I lay my head on his shoulder. He rubs my shoulder and kisses the top of my head.

"How about you take a shower and freshen up for school. I'll go downstairs and make us some breakfast." He suggets.

"Okay." I nod my head and slowly get up with his help.

"What would you like?" He asks.

"Waffles." I say.

"Alright. I'll grab you some clothes before going down." He walks out of the bathroom and returns a few moments later with some clothes. He starts the shower and makes sure it's warm enough before giving me a cheek and leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I undress myself and step into the warm water. I stand there and let the water drench me. I run my fingers through my hair before putting some shampoo and conditioner on it. I scrub and rinse my hair before looking down at my stomach.

I've gotten a bump, it's small but it's still there. I place my hand on it and smile. I'm going to be a mother in 8 and a half months. Surprising but exciting. I wonder if it's gonna be a girl or a boy.

I turn the shower off after washing my body and step out. I dry myself off and put the clothes Hiccup got me on. I brush my hair and put it into a braid. I grab my container of my day medication and take one.

I drink some water to watch it down and grab my backpack before heading downstairs. I head to the kitchen to see Hiccup setting he table.

"Hey M'lady! Your foods ready! Come and eat." He smiles as I take a seat. He places the food in front of me.

"Thank you!" I smile.

"Your welcome! Now eat up! We don't want to be late for school." He kisses my forehead and grabs his own plate. He sits beside me and we eat.

~~At School~~

We pull into the parking lot and Hiccup helps me out. We walk into the school hand in hand. Once we enter the front entrance, everybody stops talking and glances at us.

I start feeling uncomfortable so I move closer to Hiccup. He wraps his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear.

"You okay?"

"Yea, a bit. Everybody keeps starting at us." I say.

"Come on, let's get to your locker. " He takes me to my locker and stands next to me. He leans on the locker next to me and watches me take my stuff out of my locker.