Show Time

Astrid's P.O.V.

"AHHHHH" I screamed when I heard that my best friend, Ruff, had gotten 2 tickets and VIP passes to my favorite band. The Big 5! "How did you get these?!" I asked

"Well there was a contest, and I entered about 25-50 times." Ruff said.

"Haha! Thanks SOOO much Ruff! I can't believe we get to see them, LIVE!" As you can tell I was completely overjoyed. I mean I get to meet my FAVORITE band! That doesn't happen everyday!

"Now let's go get ready! The show is tonight at 7!" Ruff started pulling me to my room to get ready for the concert tonight.

So excited!

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Okay guys, I thinks it's time for a break. What do ya say?" I asked the band when we finished rehearsing out last piece.

"Yea." They nodded their heads in unison.

"Your voice okay babe?" Merida asked as I took a sip of my water.

"Yea, I just need to let it rest for a bit Mer." I said as I capped my beverage and sat on a near by chair.

"Guys ready to finish this tour?" Jack asked as he sat on a table.

"I don't know about you guys, but I am! I'm ready to see my family again. I missed Anna." Elsa said while taking a seat near Jack.

"I can't wait to get back to drawing and painting! I missed it SOO much!" Punzi plopped down on the couch across from me.

"I'm ready for a break, that's for sure." Merida spoke in her Scottish accent.

"Yeah, me too! How about you Hicc?" Jack stared at me while taking a sip out of his own water bottle.

"Definitely! I miss my family. Plus I just want to finish my senior year without having to worry about the band." I spoke while taking another sip of water.

"Yea, I'd have to agree with ya Hiccup. I mean we haven't had a chance to be normal teenagers since we started the band. It'll be nice to sit back and relax for awhile." Merida sat down next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

We heard a knock before the door was opened to revile our manager, Gobber.

"What are you guys doing sitting around? Your supposed to be practicing."

"We were just taking a break Gobber." I chuckled a bit.

"Well enough relaxin', rehearse!" He said before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

"You heard the man! Let's go!" Jack jumped from his spot on the table and heads to the drum set. Punzi and Elsa did the same and head to their instruments. Punzi on piano and Elsa on guitar.

I got out of my seat hearing a groan coming from Merida. I look at her and see her hands are out, waiting for me to pull her up. I let out a small and quite groan as I put my hands out to pick her up.

When she's in a standing position, she's about a couple inches away from my face. She gives me a quick kiss on the lips before heading to the bass guitar.

I think for a moment before heading to the mic to practice for our very last performance on tour.

~~Half hour before Concert~~

Astrid's P.O.V.

Ruff and I are in the concert hall waiting for the show to start. The best part, is that we have front row seats.

"I can't believe we're only going to be a few feet away from the band!!" I screamed.

"I know!! And I can't believe that the lead singer is going to stand right there." Ruff points to the microphone standing in the middle of the stage.

"I know! Oh, this is going to be the best night ever!" I cheered happily thinking about meeting the band afterwards.

After a few more minutes of fangirling, an announcer comes on stage. "Is this thing on?" he asks tapping the mic a couple of times. "Okay! Hello everybody, how are ya guys doing today?"

Everybody answers with cheers and applause.

"Awesome! Now for the time you've all been waiting for! Returning after a year of been in tour, and finishing the tour here in their very home town! Ladies and gentlemen, may I present, The Big 5!!" He announces the band before walking off the stage to revile 4 shadows standing at each instrument and 1 standing at the mic.

The crowd cheers as the band begins to play the first piece of their show.

(Now playing: It Happens In A Blink)

🎶Teach me to number my days

And count every moment

Before it slips away

Take in all the colors

Before they fade to grey

I don't wanna miss

Even just a second

More of this

It happens in a blink

It happens in a flash

It happens in the time it took to look back

I try to hold on tight

But there's no stopping time

What is it I've done with my life

It happens in a blink

Slow down

Slow down

Before today becomes our yesterday

Slow down

Slow down

Before you turn around and it's to late

It happens in a blink

It happens in a flash

It happens in the time it took to look back

I try to hold on tight

But there's no stopping time

What is it I've done with my life

It happens in a blink

It happens in a flash

It happens in the time it took to look back

I try to hold on tight

But there's no stopping time

What is it I've done with my life

It happens in a blink

It happens in a blink🎶

Everybody cheered when the first song finished. Before they started another one, the lead singer, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock, started speaking.

"Hey everyone! How are you all doing tonight?" Audience responds with cheers. "Alright! So who's ready to party?!" Another round of cheers. "I wanna see everybody dancing and singing along! Okay?! Alright! Hit it!"

Once he said the last two words they started playing the next song. And just like he asked, everybody was singing along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY VIKINGS!!!

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!

SO YOU ALL KNOW, IF YOU FOLLOW, ILL FOLLOW BACK!!!

AND THATS A PROMISE!!!

BYE FOR NOW VIKINGS!!!

~~HICCUPSANGEL😇