The Duet

Hiccup's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since Astrid and I became official. We haven't been on a date yet, because I never had the chance to ask.

Now I'm on my way to Astrid house, to pick her up. She's coming with me to our band's rehearsal. Our manager has insisted we have one this weekend. Apparently we have a gig sometime this week.

I pull up to the curb in front of Astrid's house and park the car. I get out and head to the front door, knocking once I reach it.

A few moment later to door opens to revile a women in about her late 30s, early 40s with blonde hair and blue eyes. Must be a relative or something.

"Hello! Can I help you?" She greets.

"Hi, is Astrid here?" I ask.

"Oh, you must be Hiccup! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Astrid's Aunt, Elizabeth!" She holds our her hand for a hand shake, which I take.

"Yes, I am. Its nice to meet you too ma'am." I tell her, giving her a smile.

"Oh, look at you! Your such a handsome fellow! Astrid is such a lucky girl!" She puts one of her hands on her chest as she looks me over. (Not in a bad way! She's just seeing the guy that is Astrid's boyfriend! So please don't get the wrong idea!)

"Thanks. Is, uh, Astrid here?" I ask again.

"Oh! Yes, she is. Let me go get her." She says heading back in the house. "Oh, please, come inside." She gestures for me to enter.

"Thank you." I thank her.

"I'll be right back." She says walking up the stairs. I look around and head into the living room, finding a picture of Astrid and what looks like to be her parents.

I can hear her Aunt in the background. "Astrid, you have a visitor!" She says. A few seconds later she's coming down the stairs. "She'll be right down." She tells me.

"Okay, thanks." I smile a bit. She nods her head and heads to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Astrid comes down the stairs in a red shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Her hair is in her usual braid with a headband around her head, and a bag in her hand.

"Hey!" She greets.

"Hey!" I greet back, walking towards her. "Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup! Just give me a sec, okay?" She asks.

"Okay." She kisses my cheek and heads toward the kitchen, stopping at the door. "I'm leaving now Aunty Liz!"

"Okay! You still staying at Hiccup's tonight?" She asks.

"Yea! I'll see you tomorrow!" She replies.

"Okay, love you dear!" She gives Astrid a hug, and she hugs back.

"Love you too!" She kisses her check and walks back over to me. She grabs her bag and opens the door. "Bye!" She waves as we exit the house, shutting the door behind us.

We walk over toward my car and open her door, taking the bag from her hands.

"Thank you!" She smiles at me and climbs into the car. I close the door behind her and head over to the other side.

"Your welcome M'lady!" I put her bag in the back and climb into the drivers seat. I put the key into the ignition and put the car in drive before driving to the recording studio.

"So, tell me, how are your rehearsals?" Astrid asks looking at me.

"Well, there usually really fun, especially when Jacks tries to write a song." I say taking glances at her, while watching the road.