Jealous?

Astrid's P.O.V.

I meet him, and now I'm standing in the curtains watching the show with Ruff. Elsa was right! The spot right next to the front curtain was perfect! I mean you could see the whole band. You got to see the faces of each and everyone of them.

I ended up starting at Hiccup most of the night. I don't know why, but I did. I saw him take a few glances my way making me blush.

Once the band finishes the second round of songs, they take a bow. The crowd cheers and screams as they run off stage waving at them.

"That was AMAZING!" Ruff said when they got to us.

"Thanks!" Punzie said.

"I'm gonna go get a water bottle. Anybody else want one?" Hiccup asked.

Everybody raised their hands in unison.

"I'll come with ya!" Merida called to him as he walked away.

I watch the two walk away, hand in hand, to the green room. I felt my expression fade a bit.

"Ast. you okay?" Ruff asked in a concerned tone. She must've noticed my mood change.

"Huh? Oh, yea. I'm fine." I say as I look to Ruff before looking back at the place where the couple once was.

"You sure? I mean you look a little down." Punzie asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yea." I say not moving my eyes to meet hers.

"Alright, but if there's anything going on, feel free to talk us. Okay?" Elsa said.

"Okay." I smiled at them.

A few minutes later Hiccup and Merida return with the waters. They then started handing waters out to everybody.

When I went to grab the water from Hiccup, I felt his soft skin against mine. I looked at our hands and blushed a bit.

I looked up to see him staring at me. I smiled a bit before taking the water.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

"Your welcome." He smiled blushing a bit. His smile is so cute!

I must admit, I've had a huge crush on him! From the first time I saw him to now. He is my celebrity crush! But of course, we would never have a chance. I mean he has a girlfriend! A celebrity girlfriend!

She's quite beautiful. Red untamed hair with crystal blue eyes. Her figure is slim and she plays guitar. I mean you can't get any better than that, right?

He would never chose a girl like me. I'm just some random high school student who happens to be a big fan. There's nothing special about me, plus I'm not as talented as her. I could never compare to her beauty! I doubt he would ever like a girl like me.

"Astrid, you okay?" Hiccup asked as I snapped out of my little daydream.

"Huh? Oh, yea, I'm fine." I say tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay. Well I-" He was cut off.

"Hiccy! Come on! We gotta go look for my parents!" Merida grabbed Hiccup's arm and starts dragging him.

"O-okay! I'll talk to ya later Astrid!" He waves as Merida keeps dragging him away.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain stab my heart, causing it to break into a million pieces. I watched as the two walked away from the group. I felt a mix of depression and sadness take over, causing me to feel mix feelings.

"Okay, what's going on?" Ruff asks as she looks at me.

"Nothing!" I say, hoping she wouldn't make me talk about it.

"There is defiantly something going on! Now tell me!" She raises her voice a bit.

"Wait, hold on! I think I know what's going on." Punzie says as she walks closer to me.

"Nothing is going on Punzie!" I say looking at her.

"I think I know what your talking about Punzie. I can see it." Elsa joins Punzie, who is just a few feet away.

"Are you.....jealous?" She asked curiously. I looked down and blushed a bit.

"I think you are!" Elsa says as she looks at me.

"Is it true? The 'Fearless' Astrid Hofferson, jealous?" Ruff asks raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"What? Pfft. No! Me? Jealous? No, I am NOT jealous!" I say hoping they don't suspect anything.

"She's denying it!!! SHE IS COMPLETELY DENYING IT!!!" Ruff shouted almost loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ruff!!! Shut up!!!" I covered her mouth so she couldn't say anything else. "I'm going to go get some air." I then walked out of the room before anybody could say another word.

Once I was outside I took a deep breath and looked toward the sky. 'Maybe they are right.' I thought to myself. What if it's true? No, it can't! These things never happen to a Hofferson. But what if they said was actually right? It can't be!

Whenever I see him with her I feel weird. I feel like betrayal and sadness takes over. Is that how it feels, to be jealous? Am I really jealous?

---------------------------------------------

HEY VIKINGS!!!

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS. AND IM SORRY IF ITS KINDA BORING.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW, WAS IT-

GOOD OR BAD?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW!

REMEMBER-IF YOU FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW YOU!!

ANYWAYS

BYE FOR NOW VIKINGS!!!

~~HICCUPSANGEL😇