A Little Fun

♦️Warning!♦️
This chapter contains major Hiccstrid feels! So be prepared!
Don't worry, there will be no sex in this chapter, just sences where it feels like they will but they won't! So, you're all safe!

Now, enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup had me pinned againt the wall, lips locked with mine as we moved in synced. His body was firmly, but gently pressed against mine. My arms are wrapped around his neck, one was in his hair, messing it up. His hands were placed on either side of my waist, keeping me in place. There was no way I was moving from this postion, whether I liked it or not.

His hand was gently stroking my side, making me get butterflies in my stomache. I pulled him closer, making the kiss more passionate and deeper. I feel him slip his hand under my shirt, running his hand against my stomache. I moan, making him smile through the kiss. His hand is soft and delicate as it grazes my skin. I can feel his hands move to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it a bit. He pulls it up a bit, but I stop him. I didn't want to stop him but I didn't want a repeat of what happened with Blake.

"You okay? What's wrong?" He asks as he pulls away, looking at me worringly.

"I'm sorry." I tear slides down my check as the memory of Black comes to mind. Hiccup wipes my tear away, having a worried look on his face. He looks at me for a second before realizing what was going on,

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel like that." He pulls me in for a hug as I lay my head on his chest, tears still running down my face. "I am so, so sorry! I guess I got ahead of myself a bit. I promise I won't go any further without your permission." He holds me tigher as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I didn't want to stop you, it's just I don't want to be taken advantage again." I tell him as I rest my head on his chest, listening to the soothing sound of his heart beat.

"I would never do that to you. You're to beautiful and kind to let anybody do that to you. I'd wait till to you're ready, even if I have to wait all of my life I would." He pulls back a bit so he's able to see my face. He tilt's my head so I could see his.

I look down, thinking, before I look back up to meet his beautiful emerald green eyes. "I want to do it, I just don't want to go that far." I smile slightly at him.

"And we won't, I'll go as far as you'll let me." He smiles back reassuringly. (Is that even a word?)

My smile grows a bit as I pull him down towards me, locking my lips with his. Our lips are in sync, moving slowly before gaining a bit of speed. He moves his hands to my waist again, pinning me against the wall. My arm slides around his neck, as one of my hands runs through his soft auburn hair. He's about to slide his hand under my shirt, but pulls away.

"Hold on." I nod and he walks off towards his bedroom door, locking it before closing the curtians around the room.

The room darkens as he closes each curtain. The light seeps though each curtian, leaving us in a dimed effected room. The lighting is soft and romantic at the same time. When he's done, he walks back over to me, pulling me into a kiss once he reaches me. I wrap my arms back around his neck, pulling myself closer to him.

He pushes me back up against the wall as he slips his hand under my shirt grazing it with his delicate fingers. I moan softly, making the kiss deeper. His fingers find the hem of my shirt and tugs at it again. He hesitates a bit before genlty pulling it up slowly. I'm going to allow this. I slide my hands down his arms, keeping our lips connected at all times, and bring them to the top of his hands.

I take his hands and pull them up, with my shirt in their graps. He seems to understand that I want this so he genlty pulls my shirt up and off my body, leaving me only in my bra and jeans. I take my hands and grab the hem of his shirt, slipping it off his toned abdomen, leaving him shirtless. I run my hands across his abs, felling how toned and fit they are. Wow...He deffinatly works out.

He places a hand at the back of my neck and the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. My skin touches his, making goose bumps run up and down my arms. "Jump." He whispers. I do as he says and lock my legs around his waist, keeping my arms around his neck. We head over towards his bed, lips in full synch, as he gently lays me down on his bed.

His body on top of me, only inches away from touching. He slightly opens his mouth, letting his tougne slide through and licks my lips, begging for an entrence. As my answer, I slightly part my lips, letting our tougnes twril around each other. I slide my hands down toward his jean buckle and unbuckle it. I pull them down, as he kicks them off, leaving him in just his boxers. He takes his hands from of the bed and bring them to my jeans. He pulls away and looks at me, his eyes asking for permission. I nod and he procceds to slowly take my jeans off, only leaving me in my undergarments.

He moves his lips to my neck as he runs his hand up and down my leg, making me moan in pleasure. I hold his head in place as he licks and kisses my neck gently. He slowly runs his hand up my body, moving them to my breasts and massaging them. I moan as he takes my breasts in his hands, playing with them delicatly through my bra.

He places his legs on either side of my wasit straddling me into my positon. He moves his lips back to mine. He places his hands on either side of me again, before laying on top of me. I can feel his length rub against my area, making me moan. He slowly moves his hips up against mine in a thrusting motion, as if he was actually thrusting into me.

I hear him moan when I slide my tounge into his mouth, swirling it around his. I move my hips in synch with his and moan at the feeling. This feels amazing! I don't think I ever want this to stop! He slides his hands back up towards my breats and massages them again. I think he needs a little repayment.

I slide my hand down toward his boxers and slide them under, grabbing his length. Man this is huge! I run my hand up and down it, making him moan. He's enjoying this. I smirk a bit rub it a few times, making him reach his climix. I remove my hand and move it to his back, stroking it. He contiues to rub his length with my womenhood, making me reach my climax. We groan at the same time as he falls on top of me.

He picks himself up and kisses me one last time before falling next to me. We both are on the verge of catching our breath. That was intense.

"That was...Intense." He says looking at me and smiling.

"I know." I smile back and cuddle up next to him, wanting to feel his body next to mine.

He grabs his blanket and pulls it over us, covering our half naked bodies. He holds me close as he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you M'lady." He says.

'I love you too babe." I kiss his lips and snuggle closer to him.

I close my eyes and smile, thinking of what we just did. We made out, on his bed, in his room, in our undergarments. I wouold love to do that again.

Soon enough through, before another thought passes through my mind, I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------

HEY VIKINGS!!

HERES YOUR CHAPTER!! MAJOR HICCSTRID FEELS!! I WAS EVEN FANGIRLING JUST WRITING ABOUT IT!

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?!

WAS IT FOOD OR BAD?!

WAS IT TOO MUCH OR JUST RIGHT?!

I WOULS LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!

WELL TIME TO GO WORK ON OTHER CHAPTERS!

SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!

I FOLLOW BACK!

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, FEEL FREE TO TELL ME. I'D GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THEM, PLUS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM!!

WELL I HAVE TO GO UPDATE MY OTHER STORYS!! ILL UPDATE THIS ONE SOON! PROMISE!

BYE FOR NOW VIKINGS!!

~~HICCUPSANGEL😇