Chapter two

Anushka's POV _

I placed the book on the librarian's desk.

" I would like to return this"

"Ok..can you show me your card?" I nodded and looked in my bad for the card. When I found it, I gave it to the lady.

" Very well" I smiled and went to look for some novel. When I was coming to library, chitra di asked me to bring her "50 shades of grey" . I don't know why but Mahi and Chitra di is obsessed with this kind of novels. I mean, every love story has the same story but author just writes it in a different way. I went to the the Romance section.

Jay's POV_

"Wait a second I need to return this book to the library" I said to rishabh showing him the fault in our stars book.

" From when did you started reading Romantic novels" He said between his laughters. I glared at him.

" It's not mine, it's bhai's" I retorted.

" And a guy who reads romantic novels himself shouldn't say this" I added.

"Yeah yeah , by the way can you bring the '50 shades of grey' ? "

" Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow and made an face.

" What? It's for my sister!" He exclaimed.

" Keep telling that to yourself, 'cause as far as I know piya doesn't read that kind of stories."

"She does! And if your going to the library then please bring it na, or else she would eat my brains" I didn't argue anymore, 'cause piya is a girl so she 'll definitely read this kind of novels. I rolled my eyes and muttered'alright'. I went to the library and stopped at the counter.

" I would like to return this" I showed her the the fault in our stars.

" Can you show me your card?" I took out Rishabh's card from my back pocket and gave it to librarian. Yeah bhai uses rishabh's card to borrow books. She gave me back the card. I went to romance section for the '50 shades of grey'.

Anushka's POV _

I searched through the shelfs. I finally found it. I started to pull it but couldn't get it out. Someone was also pulling it, but i ain't gonna give it up easily. I pulled with more force. And the person on the other side did the same. Dude, give up already. I pulled towards me with all the force in my body and in the same time that person let go off the book. I fell on my bum with a thudd. But the good part is I got the Novel and the bad part is my bum is hurting reallly bad. The things I do for you, chitra di , you owe me a treat. I heard foot steps coming towards me. I looked up saw a guy. I scowled at him.

" I want that book" he said nonchalantly. What the...

" No sorry no nothing? And what do you think? I am you dad's driver, that you'll give order and I'll obey it!" I barked.

" Oh please! My dad's driver is much better than you!" He made a disgusted face. Teri ma ka .... I was about to say something but the librarian beat me to it.

" Silence!" She yelled and got back to her book.

" Gaale main mic le ke paida hu yi thi kya? ( did you born with a mic adjusted in your throat?)" He whisper-yelled. I was fuming with anger.

"What did you say?"" I retorted. I got up and dusted off the invisible dust on my pants.

" Oh so you're deaf too?" I was glaring at him as I stepped closer to him, my eyes never leaving his. I crushed his foot. He let out small shreik. I shoved him out of my way and placed the book on the counter.

" I want to take this book" I said to librarian and showed her my card.

" No I wanna take this book" I turned around and saw him glaring at me.

" I came here first! So I'll take the book"

" What are you? Five?"

"I don't care, I just want the book"

"Too bad 'cause I am taking it home" he grasped the book and pulled it towards him.

" just take another copy" I said, while pulling it towards me.

"This is the only copy available" the librarian butted in.

" Final! I am taking it." He pulled it towards him.

"No, you're not." I pulled it towards me.

"Oh yeah, I am." He pulled it towards him.

" No!!" I pulled it towards him. And guess what happened next? I won? unfortunately no. He won?Fortunately no. The book ripped. Our mouths hung low, and librarian gasped. We looked at her apologetically.

" YOU TWO ARE BANNED FROM HERE!" the librarian yelled. I did not get banned from the library, atleast not because of him. I walked out and he followed me.

" I Don't even know you and you already got me banned from a library" I yelled at him. His face hardened.

" Oh yeah, like I just got the world cup because of you, I also got banned from that place!" He yelled back. I took a long breathe.

" If I ever saw in my life again, I won't think twice before hitting you with my shoe"

" I also don't wish see monkey-faced girl ever again in my life" I was about to say something but then again I thought there is no point talking to that guy. I turned my heels and marched away from him.

Jay's POV _

I slammed the car door shut.

" What took you so long? And did you bring my book?" I again got angry.

" You!It all happened because of you!" I accused him.

" What are you talking about dude?" I let out a groan and slammed my hands on the steering wheel.

" I'll tell you later." I started the engine.

Anushka's POV _

I slammed the door behind me. I was still in a bad mood.

" Oii Anu, with whom did you fight today?" Asked my sister.

" Tera sasur( your father-in-law)" I said, irritated.

" But dad loves you right?" Said, his boyfriend. I thought there is no point of talking to those love-struck idiots.

" Oh and the cookies mom gave me , we'll share it ok?" Gulati said a bit loud and intentionally I may add. I went there and snatched the cookie jar from him.

" I'll break your jaw if you even touch my cookies" I threatened him. I made my way towards my room. I heard mahi yell from downstairs.

" Save me some, don't eat it all, fatty"

" eat your boyfriend's mouth not my cookies" I yelled back. Cookies, the only thing which can make my mood better right now.

Hey guys let me know what did you think of this story.