Chapter 32

-See the photo in the media! Its so cute!-

Jay's POV_

" chipkali?" I yelled from outside her room while banging my fist on her bedroom's door. I kept banging knocking until she opened the door.

"What?" She barked as she opened the door. I glared at her but noticed her hair was open, flowing in the hair. She was wearing a white patiala suit with dangling golden jhumkas on her ear.

"Stop checking me out like a creep and tell me what happened?" She asked in an irritated tone. I rolled my eyes.

"I am bored!" I pouted and she looked at me like I've lost it.

"So what should I do if your bored? Go to your brother or go look at our village! But stop eating my brain!" She spat and closed the door on my face.

I started knocking on her door again, but she unexpectedly opened the door, leading me to knock on her forehead.

Oops?

"Arghh!" She groaned.

"Will you stop knocking on my door like its the freaking end of the world?" She asked me through her clenching teeths.

"Nope!" I said while showing her my pearly white teeths. She let out a huff.

"Hmm lets go!" She said while dragging me somewhere.

"But where are we going?" I asked her. She turned around and placed her index finger on her lips.

"Stay shhh!" She said, then I noticed her silver bangled on her wrist with little trinklets on them.

Am I going crazy? Or Chipkali was getting more beautiful day by day?

Maybe she was beautiful but I never noticed it.

Before I knew it, I was infront of Chipkali's cousin brother and his bike. What is she planning to do?

"What is it Chutki?" Her brother asked her. Chutki? I chuckled at that.

Chipkali turned to me and gave me a glared and then turned to her brother and also gave him a cold look.

"Bhaiya don't call me chutki!" She whined at her brother who also chuckled.

"Ok sorry baba! Fine I won't call you chutki from now on!" Ber bhaiya said.

"Thank you! Well bhaiya, you know jay na?" She asked her brother while pointing at me. Her brother nodded.

"Well he wanted ride a bike and roam around the village, and since he doesn't really know the village, so I have to go with him, so we came here to take your bike!" Chipkali said and my eyes widened.

"But I-" I was cut off by her big eyes glaring at me. Her brother looked at me and then at her and finally smirked before throwing the bike keys at me. I caught it.

"Bye bye!" He said while leaving us alone. After he disappeared from our veiw, I turned to Chipkali.

"What the hell was that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You were bored! You wanted to something fun no?" She asked and I nodded.

"So here it is!" She said pointing at the bike.

"But I don't know how to drive bike!" I said in a mumble.

"You what?" And she bursted out laughing. I shot her a deadly look which stopped her laughter.

Thank goodness!

"No worries! You sit behind me and I'll drive!" She said while taking the keys from me.