Chapter 50

Third Person's POV_

"Now tell me honestly why have you been ignoring me?" Questioned  Anu while stare dead into Jay's eyes,with slight scowl on her face.Jay fidgeted uncomfortably around his seat.

"I am not yaar!" yelped Jay,as Anu scoffed while folding her arm against her chest. she narrowed her eyes at Jay who retained his helpless look on his face.

"Spill it out or else I will stab you with this fork!" Anu exclaimed while holding up a plastic fork from the table. Jay couldn't help but roll his eyes at this. Anu seriously planning to get the reason out of him by threatening him to stab with a plastic fork.

"I have got nothing to spill." Jay spoke while looking helplessly at Anu. 

"Do you think I am a fool?"Questioned Anu. Jay was about to nod but the look Anu gave him made him shake his head rapidly.

"So you thought that I  won't notice you ignoring me since we returned from the wedding?" asked Anu. Jay shook his head rapidly. 

"I just didn't have time to talk you Anu thats it!" Jay  exclaimed as Anu let out a groan.

"Bullshit!" Anu exclaimed while glaring at Jay.

"And moreover why do you care? you have your Veer. Go and spend time with him." Jay spat with a tone of mockery in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Anu asked,looking perplexed. Jay rolled his eyes and went sit next to Anu.

"You very well know what I mean." Jay spoke while folding his hand against his chest and giving a Anu a hard glaring look.

"Tell me." Anu demanded while reflecting Jay's look.

"Since that Veer is your boyfriend! why do you wanna spend time with me?" Jay spat in anger. Anu rolled her eyes and wanted to slap her forehead but instead she hits his, hard.

"First you have an affair with that handsome childhood crush of yours,become his laila and then you slap my forehead! not fair aaj ki naari! Not fair at all!" Jay yells at Anu who just watched him creating a spectacle at the cafe.

"Are you done?" Anu asked while pulling of a blank face. Jay fumed but noodded.

"I am not dating Veer! so I am not veer ki laila."Anu spoke in a calm tone as Jay

 raised on of his eyebrows in confusion.

"Really?" Questioned Jay as Anu nodded.Jay grinned but soon vanished when he remembered something.

"But I saw him proposing to you!"Jay said as Anu nodded.

" He did but I didn't accept it." Anu said. Jay put his chin on the palm of his hand and stared at Anu.

"Why?" inquired Jay with a small smile playing on her lips. Anu fumbled on her words.

"What do you mean by Why?" She shot back while looking at him straight in the eyes.

"There must be a reason no? why you have ditched you oh so handsome childhood crush." Jay questioned as a smirk was making its way to his lips.

"There is no such reason! Don't use that small brain of yours so much,you should save it for later you know to use it at something actually important."Anu said.

"Am I the reason?"Jay blurted as Anu's head snapped towards him. Even Jay was shocked.

"Why would you be the reason?"Anu snorted making Jay frown. But the truth was, Even Anu was confused why she rejected Veer.

Both of them sat next to each other with silence enveloping them. Anu took the initiative and turned to Jay.

"Shall I confess something?" Anu asked Jay,who nodded hesitantly. His heart had started to accelerate at a not so normal pace

"That day I imagined you saying I love you to and then I had your name on my mehendi." Anu confessed. Jay's jaw hit the floor,while Anu hid her face in her hands. She couldn't believe she just said this to him.

"OMG chipkali you have a crush on me!" concluded Jay making Anu slap her forehead.

"You are the biggest gaadha I have ever came across." Anu spoke while shaking her disappointedly as Jay pouted.

"Well that doesn't change the fact that you have a crush on me." Jay exclaimed with a big grin on his face. Anu let out a sigh.

"Fine I love you too! now come and give me a hug babu!"  Jay spoke and opened his arms wide.

"I love you too and babu?" Anu spoke putting stress on too and babu.

"Yeah!" Jay said matter of factly.

"Since you are the one imagined me saying I love you to me in you imagination you should be saying I love you to me in real life."Jay reasoned.

"Now come on say those three magical words!" He added later.

"I hit you." Anu said while at Jay. Jay shook his head.

"See you are so blind in my love that you even forgot english. Its not I hit you, its  I love you." Jay cooed.

"Oh I meant what I said." Anu spoke adamantly. Jay shook his head.

"Now you have started loving me too much to hit me." Jay said. Anu narrowed her eyes at him.

"Oh really?" She asked as Jay nodded.

"Well then." Anu poured her cold coffee on top of Jay as he gasped as the cold liquid hit his skin. Anu's lips curved into a smile as Jay looked at her.

"This is why I love you. so yeah I love you." Jay confessed while staring Anu straight into her eyes. Anu's face warmed as she blushed.

"Oh my god you are blushing!" Jay exclaimed looking shocked as Anu hit his arms.

"Now thats the chipkali I know." He spoke,with nothing but love in his eyes as he stared at Anu.

" I love you too!" Anu finally said as Jay let out a sigh,smiling wide at her.

"Can I hug you?" He asked. Anu bit her lower lip to control herself from smiling way too much.

" Do you even need to ask?" Anu asked in return. Without wasting anymore time Jay engulfed her in a bone crushing hug and kissed her just below her ear.

" I never ever imagined this would happen." Jay spoke while pulling out from the hug. The corner of his eyes were wet. Anu noticed this and wiped his eyes.

"shit we are really in love." Anu spoke as Jay nodded his head rapidly and kissed her  on the forehead.

They called their brother and sister along with their lover on a conference call.

"Hey guys guess what?" Anu exclaimed gleefully."

"What?" Abhay asked.

"I found your bhabhi" Jay yelled in joy into the phone.

"I knew it!" Mahi exclaimed as Anu chuckled.

"Now make me mausaji soon yaar!" Karan said.

"I am so glad its Anu!! Abhay exclaimed.

"OYE PARTY TOH BANTI HAI BOSS!" Chitra exclaimed as everyone started laughing.

AND WITH THIS I COME TO THE END OF PYAAR ACTUALLY! but don't worry guys there will be an epilogue with shaadi and bacche and as i promised the sequel is already up. i wanna thanks every single of you for loving this book and staying by my side. Hopefully you guys will love the sequel and support me in that too.