Chapter 30

Picture of Preet and Diler, preet's fiance on top.

Chitra's POV_

Today was Preet's Sagai. But first the tika ceremony will take place. We girls were clad in heavy lehengas. If I can't even walk in this large lehenga, I wonder what's Preet's situation she had the most heavy lehenga of all.

"Is preet ready?" Aunty asked, she was slightly panting.  I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah..kinda" I said and she looked confused. Obviously.

"Her hair is yet to be made!" I said. She nodded frantically.

"Get her hair ready!" She said. I nodded.

"Now!" She added. I gave her one last one nod, before running to Preet's room. I quickly got into her room and locked the door behind.

"Is she back in senses?" I asked quickly. Mahi and Geet shook their head. I smacked my forehead and let out some cusses from my mouth.

You guys must be wondering what happened right? Well this happened.

Flashback:

I was eating a banana when..wait first don't judge! Ok back to the story..when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door to see, Anu, Geet , preet looking at me with a very creepy smile while Mahi was standing there with a scowl on her face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We are sneaking out!" Geet announced with a goofy smile on her face while the other nodded with the same kind of smile on their lips.

The corners of my lips stretched out and soon I joined in their creepy smile club.

"Where?" I asked excitedly as Mahi groaned.

"There's a party at JJ's backyard!" Preet said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I said as I got out of my room.

"The boys..?" Mahi asked.

"It's a girl's night out babe!" Anu slung her arm around Mahi's neck and winked at her.

*****

"This is the best party eva!!!!" Preet yelled in her hoarse voice as she chugged down another shots.

"Oyye aunty! You won't get pregnant if you have fun for one one night!" Anu said to mahi, who didn't even smell alcohol.

"Shut up! At least some one needs sober to save you guy's asses!" Mahi retorted.

"Then at least have a beer!" I handed her a beer bottle. She let out a sigh as she looked down at her beer bottle.

"Oh what the hell.." she threw the bottle at me and joined preet on the counter.

"One two three go!" She gulped down a shot.

"Woah!!" Anu applauded, later joined by the whole crowd including us.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared her voice on the microphone, grabbing attention.

"My sis getting married yo!!!!" Geet yelled into the microphone, as the audience cheered. Geet was massively wasted.

"So this song is for ya sis! Hit it guys!!" Geet started and the music of Gulaabo started.

The audience started clap.

Geet: Hey surma lagake latte uljha ke
Haath jiya ab malmal
Tere chhajje ke niche khade hain
Phans gaye jaise daldal

If Geet was wasted , Anu was no less.

Anu: Tere chhajje ke niche hi khade hain
Phans gaye jaise daldal