Chapter twelve

Chitra's POV _

I was dressed in a midnight blue knee length sleeveless dress. I wore my hair in a high tight ponytail. I got my black pumps and wore it. I had winged eyeliner, a little blush and nude lips for make up. I stood infront of the mirror and inspected myself.

" Hmm I look good" I thought to myself. I grabbed my purse from the bed and made my way to downstairs. Abhay was coming to pick me up at 8 o' clock and it was already 7:50. I saw karan lying on the couch, engrossed in some files. I went there sat on his back. He quickly started yelping.

" Aiyoo moti, utthh you'll kill me" He screamed. I got up and faced him.

" Who did you call moti?" I asked, fake offended.

" Umm is there someone else here?" He asked. I looked around.

" No" I shook my head.

" Then of course I called you moti, who else?" I glared at him.

" By the way where are you going? " he added as he scanned me from head to toe.

"A date" I grinned cheekily. He started laughing hysterically.

" Who is that unlucky guy?" He asked in between his laughters. I frowned.

" you know, he is a very lucky guy that he is going on a date with me" I sassed.

" Yeah right"

"Yes! Right" the bell rang.

" And he is here" I chirped and went to open the door meanwhile Karan sat up properly.

" Abhay was on my door with a bouquet of pink and red roses. I grinned.

" Hey! Wow you look pretty! " he complimented me. I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. Why did I bother wearing blush?

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself either" I smiled. Abhay was wearing a navy jeans with a white shirt. He was looking adorably cute. We were staring at eachother and smiling, till I heard the sound of a horribly fake coughing which came from from my so called 'elder' brother. We both broke our eye contact. And I guess I saw a tint of light pink shade on his cheeks. Aww cho chweet. But karan I'll Personally kill you with my high heels when I come back.

" Umm here you go" he handed me the bouquet.

" Thank you so much!" I said while taking the bouquet from him.

" my pleasure"

"Oh hey! Abhay" Karan greeted him.

" Hi! Karan, how are ya?"

"I am good, so you are the lucky who is going on a date with my chitti"

"Yeah! If that's fine with you"

"Of course of course, have fun guys"

"Okay karan bye!" I said and dragged abhay out of the house"

"Sorry for dragging you out" I apologized awkwardly.

"No it's okay, let's go" he said while chuckling.

***

"So where are we going?" I asked.

" It's a surprise" he replied.

" Really? You I hate surprises, because of karan"

"Why is that?"

"You know on my tenth birthday, he gifted me one of those box which has a boxer glove"

"No way!"

"Unfortunately yes, I had a band aid on my nose for a about a month"

"Aww poor you"

"Nu huh, not poor me, poor him"

" he also had to wear a band aid in his nose"

"Why?"

"Because I also punched him on the nose"

"Are you serious? " he asked while laughing.

" Yep!" I nodded, smiling.

"You are something! "

"Tell me something I don't know" I sassed.

"We're here"

"Really? So fast"

"Yup"

"So now, Chitra do you trust me?" I looked at him, confused.

" Why?"

"Just answer"

"I know karate" he let out a small chuckle. I looked him right in his coffee brown eyes and said.

" I do"

" Then wear this blind fold" he said showing a red velvet clothe.

" But, abhay I am wearing heels"

"I'll be there to support you" he said smiling reassuringly at me.

" Sure?"

"Trust me"

"I do" he gave me his cute smile and closed my eyes with that clothe.

"if something happens to me I am killing you" I warned him.

" Nothing will happen to you" he supported me to walk. After walking a little I felt like walking a mile.

" Are we there yet?" I whined.

" Yes"

"Thank god!" He opened my blind fold.

" Oh my god! It's so pretty" I started jumping.

" Ow ow" I grabbed his shoulder and he grabbed my waist to prevent myself from falling.

" it's so cute thank you so much!" I squealed. Let me tell you what I saw. Chinese lanterns were flying everywhere, and there was a table for us two near a lake.

" Thank you, I am glad that you liked it!"

"Like? Loved it!"

****

" Thank you so much, I had a great time!" I said.

" I am glad!" He grinned.

" Umm abhay what is there?" I pointed at the right side.

" What?" He looked that way. And I quickly pecked him on the cheek.

" Bye Abhay" I said and went into my house but not before I saw him smiling to himself.

Can he get anymore cuter?

Hey! Guys how's the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.