Chapter 39

Third Person's POV_

"Oye people how dare you make my bhabi cry?" Abhay questions finally breaking the silence.

The three looks at him weirdly.

"Abhi you okay?" Chitra asks him while looking at him with concern.

"Yeah bro..you okay?" Karan asks while popping some popcorn into his mouth.

"Wait who's bhabi?" Mahi asks while putting her phone down.

" Mine duh!" Abhays states as a matter of fact.

The three shares a confused look with each other.

"You have a babhi?" Chitra questions.

"And we made her cry?" Karan asks.

"When?" Mahi quesions abhay.

All of the stare at abhay waiting for him to answer their questions.

"The answer for chitra's question is not yet but I guess yeah soon."

"For Karan's question, not literally cry but yeah you guys did made her angry."

"And mahi, it happened a few minutes ago."

"ANU!" All of them yelled together.

"Omg you ship JaNu!" Mahi gushed excitedly.

The three now looked at Mahi with confused look on their faces.

"What is janu?" Abhay asked mai with a confused expression on his face.

"Aye dont call my girlfriend janu!" Karan warned Abhay while he wrapped his arms around Mahi.

Abhay was more confused now, mahi rolled her eyes, karan was glaring at Abhay and Chitra was chuckling.

"JaNu is Jay and Anushka's ship name." Mahi explains.

"You already thought of their ship name?" Chitra asks Mahi in surprise while Mahi grins and nodds.

"But what if they don't end up together? Morever Anu has been crushing veer since childhood and so is Veer." Chitra says.

"I mean they have a wonderful relationship which is neither friendship or hatred. They are on the fine line between these two and I think they are not that stupid to risk their position." Chitra explans.

The other three people present in that room couldnt deny the fact on how right Chitra was.

****

Anu pulled out of the hug as soon as she realised that she has been crying in jay's embrace like some stupid bollywod actress. She leaned on the railing of the balcony. She didn't dare look at Jay.

While Jay on the other hand, moved next to Anu.

Neither of them uttered a word or looked at each other.

"I will try and fix things between you and veer.." Jay started. Anu turned to her right to look at Jay's face.

"If!" Jay added quickly in a high pitched voice. Anu rolled her eyes.

"Knew it." Anu muttered under her breathe as Jay grinned like a monkey while facing Anu.

"Bak(speak).." Anu said in a nonchalant voice.

"If you set me up with geet!" Jay spoke excitedly while Anu almost choked on her saliva.

You guys must be thinking that anu will jealous, uncomfortable or anything that is distubing but rather she was amused.

"You want me to set you up with Geet?" Anu asked again to confirm.

Jay nodded excitedly. That was it. Anu bursted out laughing. Jay was now looking at Anu as If she became insane.

Not actually the first time that this thought crossed Jay's mind.

"Why are you laughing?" Jay asked.

"Just like that!" Anu aswered.

"Okay..." jay trailed off.

"Tomorrow theres a party at dileer jijaji's house,I will set you up with Geet there!" Anu said and Jay's face immediatly lit up.

"Thanks Chipkali!"

"You are welcome jhallah!"

****
"Okay bye!" Abhay and Chitra bids Abhay's mom farewell. Abhay turns to face Chitra and sees her smiling, which made him smile big.

"See I told you that my mom would love you!" Abhay told Chitra as she nodded.

"Yeah! I am so glad that she did! " Chitra exclaims as she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Did you thought that my mom will be the hindi tv serial over my dead body type?" Abhays asks chitra.

"Yeah right! I had already met your mother before we started our journey remember?" Chitra says to abhay.

"yup! And remember she called you my bride remember? Your face turned into a tomato!" Abhay exclaims and chuckles in amusement.

"Excuse me mister! You were also blushing like a newly wedded bride on her first night of marriage!" Chitra shots back.

"I wonder how you would look on our wedding day." Abhay sad with a dreamy eyes.

"Haha! Looking forward to your dooms day huh?" Chitra questions.

"Uh huh! to the start of our happy ending!" Abhay answers. Chitra was trying hard to not smile so big.

"When is Mr. and Mrs.Raichand coming to india?" Chitra asked Abhay.

"They will be coming in diwali, and then finally meet your parents for our marriage."

"Okay hold your horses boy!" Chitra chuckled.

"No can do madam!"

*****

'Its the time Karan, you have to do it in Ambala! Yes there is a possibility that you will once again be refused or killed by preet! But yòu have to do it!'

I am back people! Whats up? Hows life?

Okay first question did you guys watched Bajirao Mastani and dilwale.

I didn't but cannot wait to watch Bajirao Mastani!!!!

And another thing, I cant make myself end this story so, sorry but that means the two dumbasses in this story (AKA Anu and Jay) wont realise their feelings for each other soon.