Chapter 17

Karan's POV_

I stopped the alarm clock and got up scratching my ass. I glanced at the wallclock, it was 5 am. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the brush brought with me. Five minutes later, I came out of the washroom, fresh. I tried wake up Mahi who was sleeping peacefully on the right side of the bed. I tried to wake her up by shaking her.

"Mahi wake up!" I said.

"Just five minutes more" she mumbled in her sleep. I pecked her cheek. I decided to give her five minutes and meanwhile went to Chitra's room to wake her up. I went inside her room without knocking.

"Chitra get up!" I yelled in her ears.

"Ahhh!" There I just got slapped by a pillow and she turned to the other side. I grabbed her blanket and yanked them off her. She can't sleep without her blanket. I smirked. She got up on the bed and pulled my hair.

"Aah chor chudail (leave me, you witch!)" I said while trying to pull her hands out of my hair.

"First give me my blanket back!"

"Here!" I said while giving her blanket. She took it and slept like this never happened.

Is she really my sister?

I got out of the room and made my way to Anushka's room.

I went in again without knocking.

"Anu utth ( anu, get up)" I said.

"Just five hours more." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anu get up or we will leave you here and we all go for manali" I threatened her.

"Good" she mumbled.

"Anu get up yaar!"

" Go away!" I shook my head and went to the washroom. I got a mug of cold water and sprinkled it on her face.

" Ahhhhhh" she groaned and hide her face in the pillow.

"Anu.." I said in a warning tone.

"I'll be up in a 10 mins" she muttered in her sleep.

"Good girl" I kissed her head and went to downstairs to find Jay and abhay on the dining table, drinking coffee. I went towards them and sat next to Abhay. Abhay was drinking his coffee and was reading a newspaper. While jay was rubbing his eyes and was drinking his coffee as if it is juice.

"Good morning! " Abhay greeted. A uncle came to the dining table and gave me a coffee, I smiled and thanked him.

" There is no good about this morning, in the morning itself I had to encounter the Malhotra girls and one crazy Gulati girl." I said.

" What did they do?" Abhay asked.

"Mahi was good, Anu was mmm fine, but Chitra was crazy she started to pull my hair when I went to wake her up." I said as the memories of chitra pulling my hair flashed infront of me. Abhay and jay were laughing their asses off.

"Oyee I have an idea, why don't you wake chitra up? I am sure she wont say anything to you!" I said while wiggling my eyebrows. I saw hint of pink in his cheek.

"Oh look bhai is blushing! " Jay said while trying to pinch Abhay's cheeks.

" Ok I'll go wake her up" Abhay said and stood up.

"Oh if she doesn't wake up normally try to dump a mug of water on her face. " I said while smirking.

"Are you sure?" He asked,

"Yeah.." I gave him a evil smile as he made his way upstairs to chitra's room. Aaj iski chita janle vali hai (today he is going to die). I thought and turned to face Jay.