Chapter ten

Chitra's POV _

" Dil dhadkne do" I sung as I rubbed my hair with my shampoo. I am obessed with this song! Priyanka and Farhan's voice goes really well together. I finished my bubble bath after long and soothing 40 minutes. I feel so refresh! I start thinking about last night at Mahi's birthday. Last night was really awesome! Loved every bit of it! Abhay sir looked so cute in his suit. Okay so I am not going to deny like those stupid heroines in those bollywood movies. I do have a teensy weensy wee bit of crush on him. I mean just look at him, he's the total package! Rich, Hot, sensitive and witty. He's the ideal boy whom you can take to your parents for rishta. Okay rishta? That's too much. I dressed up and headed to the Malhotra's.
Mahi's POV _

I saw all the gifts from everyone, now it's only Anu who's gift is left to open. I unwrapped the fancy wrapper. It was a beautiful jewelerry box. I opened it and what I saw inside left my eyes wide open. I marched towards the sport room. I kicked the door open. Anu was doing kick boxing. She turned around with a irritated face but when her gaze fell to the box in my hand or should I say the thing which was inside the box, she grinned.

" What?" She asked with an ear to ear grin.

" What is this?" If I were a cartoon, you could see the smoke coming from my nose and ears.

" Your birthday gift" she simply said and shrugged.

" Who gifts their sister condoms at their birthday? " I yelled.

" Thought you'll need it" she again said calmly.

" You have three seconds to run" I said taking deep breaths which prevented me from pouncing on her. She shot me a last grin and ran out of the room.

" 1, 2, 3 " I too ran behind her. I was chasing her in the entire hall.

" Mahi milkha ban gayi ( mahi became milkha)" she yelled to tease me.

" Anu I'll kill you when I get my hands on you" I yelled back.

" Oye itni mehanat agar gym class mein karti toh fail na hoti ( if you did this much hard work in gym class, you wouldn't have failed it)"

" Ahh Anu ki bacchi!"

" What is happening? " asked a new voice. I turned to main door to see chitra.

" Ahh chitra di bachao, mahi chudail ban gayi ( chitra di save me, mahi became a witch)"

"Okay guys breathe first" we took some deep breaths.

" Okay now tell"

" She gifted me this" I said while showing her the gift Anu gave me. Chitra bursted out laughing.

" so this was your surprise? " Chitra asked Anu between her laughter. Anu nodded her head while smiling like an idiot. They high fived eachother and I had a scowl.

" Awesome!"

"You guys are sick!" I spat. Chitra placed her hand on my shoulder.

" Oye drama queen chill mar!"

" Yeah right! " I removed her hand from my shoulder.

" Mahi take a chill pill" Chitra and anu said in unison like krish and rahul in k3G.

" No thank you" I fake smiled.

" Okay sorry baba" anu said while holding her ears.

" But I know you'll thank me in that type of emergencies" she winked at me.