Chapter 21

Chitra's POV_

"I am sorry that you have to share the room with me. Like seriously! I never snore! That girl is lying!" I blabber while dragging my luggage with me.

"I am not sorry that I have to share the room with you." He states. I shot him a surprised look as the my face turns into a tomato.

"I like you Chitra" he says. I stare at him with my mouth wide. He chuckles.

Wait as a friend or or like like? I thought.

"Like like" he answers.

"I said that out loud?" I asked while slightly frowning.

"Yes! Yes you did!" He answers while smiling.

"Ah-I-uh" I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. He smiled at me and disappeared into the room while I stood outside, with mouth my mouth wide open like an idiot.
Mahi's POV_

"The room is quite big! No?" Karan asked while sitting on the bed.

"Yep!" I asked unpacking our clothes.

"You know.." karan trailed off. He came near me and hugged me from behind.

"We could finally use the gift Anu gave you on your birthday." Karan seductively whispered into my ear. My face flushed. I elbowed making him stumble backwards a little. I turned around to face him and crossed my arms against my chest.

"That is not going to happen." I said sternly.

"Aww why?"  He whined like a kid.

"Not before marriage!" I said.

"Okay at least I can get this!" He smirked and smashed his lips into mine. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him while I put my hands on his shoulder.
Anushka's POV_

I got out of the bathroom, towel drying my hair. Warm bath in cold ambience is like heaven. In the meantime my stomache grumbled indicating it's hungry. I put the towel out to dry and made my way to the kitchen. I looked into the fridge only to find some raw chicken and fish and vegetables. I let out sigh and closed the fridge.

Atleast there's fruit. I looked at the fruit bowl only to see there's no banana in it. I let out a deep grunt.

Like seriously?!?

I was in no mood to cook, so I decided to ask Gulati to cook, since he is the only one who knows to cook except me.

"Gulati?! " I yelled at the top of my lungs. No answer. I decided to go to his room. I made my way to upstaira, to their room. I opened the eoom without knocking, only to find them eating their respective faces. I cringed and banged the door shut.

"Ew guys save it for the night!" I yelled. Mahi opened the door. She looked breathless and her hair was tousled. I rolled my eyes.

"Ask Gulati to cook something!" I said.

"I am not cooking anything today! You cook!" He shouted from inside the room.

"Neither am I!" I shouted back. He came out.

"Then what are I gonna eat?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Well you can eat mahi's face, but what about us?" I asked. Mahi shot me a glare.

"What happened now drama queen?" Jay asked, coming into the soon followed by Abhay and Chitra di. I glared at him.

"Wait idea! From now on I'll call you drama queen!" He exlaimed with an idiotic grin on his face.

"Jhallah!" He gave me a confused expression.

"What?" He asked and I stared at him with amusement.