Chapter four

Chitra's POV _

" Ammmmmaaaa" I yelled as I went to her room.

" What is it chitti?" I grin immediatly turned into a scowl.

" Mom! I told you not to call me that again!"

" Okay okay are you ready?" My smile came back again.

" Yes" I giggled. Oh yeah, I have an interview today for Abhay Raichand's secretery.

"Bye beta, I hope you get the job, good luck" she kissed my head.

" Thanks mom! Bye" I took my bag from the table and left. I took a long breathe and exhaled it. Hey bhagwan, please stay with me today.
-at the office-

I am sitting in the waiting area, there were a lot of girl for the interview. By looking at their cloth I think they're more interest in the boss than the job, I mean Abhay Raichand was a handsome guy. Finally my turn came, one of the girl gave me a dirty look and whispered to another girl. Screw you bitch. I went toward's to Mr.Raichand's cabin. I pushed the door a little and peeked in my head.

" May I come in?" I asked. He made a "come in" gesture and I went inside.

" Please sit down" his was back infront of me. His voice was....cute. I sat down on the chair which was comfortable. He turned around and oh my god. My breathe hitched in my throat. He was so cute...wait no hot...no cute. Ahh he was something between hot and cute.

" Miss...."

"Chitra Gulati"

" Ahh yeah, your resume?" He streched out his right hand. I handed him my resume. He opened it and looked through it, by the look on his face, it seemed like he was impressed.

" Hmm impresssive, so Ms.Gulati"

" Call me chitra"

"Okay..Chitra tell me about your childhood"

"Kyu shaadi karni hain? (Why you wanna marry me?) " I blurt out. Shit! Chitra, le tujhe milgayi job. I mentally cursed myself. I thought he was going to yell at me but he did the exact opposite, he started laughing, I too smiled at him.

"Sorry I was just messing with you" he apolozises.

" It's okay"

" okay Chitra, it was nice meeting you, we'll mail you what we think about you" he stands up and stretches his hand ahead. I also stand up and shook my hands with him.

"Have a good day Mr.Raichand" he smiled.

" You too Chitra" i smiled back at him and with that I left his Cabin.
_at home_

"So..do you think you'll get the job?" Mahi asked me. She came in evening.

" yeah I guess, I mean he looked impressed with my certificates"

" Oh my gosh! If you get the job, it'll be totally boss-secretery kind of love story!" She squeals. I rolled my eyes. She and her finding love in every story.

" Oh by the way I asked anu to bring me a copy of 50 shades of grey, what happened to that?"

" OMG! you don't know what happened" she exclaimed loudly. Okay I am curious now.

" What happened? " she narrated me the whole book ripping accident.

" Hahaa that really happened? " we were laughing like maniacs.

" Yeah hahahaaha" my phone made a beep sound. I checked it and saw it was a mail. I opened it. It was from the office and it said I got the job. Ahhhhhhh I yelled in excitement.