Chapter 28

Anushka's POV_

This is why I didn't wanted to come here! I knew they were planning to kill me all this years! I swear! If I get out of this alive, you'll be dead meat. I increased my speed.

"Anu ki bacchi rukh varna accha nahi hoga! ( Anu stop or else things will get ugly!)" Preet chased me with hammer in her hand.

Please vai guru ji! Please bachalo! I kept chanting as I ran.

Suddenly she threw the hammer at me but thankfully it missed me by an inch. I turned around to yell at her.

"Hey! If you didn't miss it! I'll be lying on the ground! Dead!" I yelled at preet. She ran towards me and tackled me down.

"Ow ow!" I yelped in pain.

"You deserve it!" She said as she sat on my stomache. All the others reached there.

"Mahi di please get her off me!" I asked mahi. All of them were baffled except Geet and Jay. I understand why geet wasnt baffled but jay!

"Yeah! Preet please leave her!" Mahi di pleaded preet.

"No didi! Anu deserves it!" Geet said and I glared at her.

"I agree!" Jay said. We all gave gave him a wtf look.

"Well you know this girl always creating trouble! So I think it must be her fault!" Jay explained.

"Dude dont ever think! Like ever!" I said to jay while giving him a blank face.

"Now back to you!" Preet said and lightly punched my stomache. But it hurt! I yelped in pain while covering my stomache with my hand.

"Why are you beating Anu?" Chitra di asked.

"When you guys were leaving ambala the last time, you guys visited! Anu shaved my left eyebrow in my sleep before you guys left!" Everyone gasped except me and Geet.

"And not only that! She cut my hair in a worst way possible! For that I had to cut my hair very short!" Geet complained.

"Why would you do that?" Mahi exasperated.

"Well you guys know how I close I am to this two idiots.." I started as they nodded.

"So when we were leaving, they were snoring, they didnt even wake to say bye! I was really angry so I went inside and did what I did!" I finished my explanation. Geet came forward and slapped me. I winced in pain.

"You stupid! You could've just woken us up!" Geet said.

"Sorry yaar! Galti ho gayi! Now will you murder me with those dangerous weapons" I said while looking at the hammer and axe.

"Okay!" Preet got off me and helped me up. Then engulfed into a bone crushing hug. Later geet joined making the hug more tight.

"We missed you!" Both of them mumbled into the hug. I smiled.

"Wish I could say the same!" I commented with a smug smile on my lips. Both of them smacked me at the back of the head.

"Owww!" I winced in pain as I rubbed the spot they hit me.

Mahi di came and smacked me at that same place.

"You deserve this!" Mahi di said and left. After her chitra di came and smacked me.

"And this too!" Jay came forward and he too smackec me, quite hard.

"Why did ya hit me?" I said while putting stress on "ya".

"For the things you have done to me!" I glared at him, but he left me there to mingle with the girls. I glared at his back. Then gulati came forward, I waited for his smack but..