Chapter 18

Chitra's POV _

" So all we got all the things right?" I asked no one one in particular.

" yep, I got the luggages. " Abhay said.

" And I got the Gulati Da Dhaba (Gulati's inn)" karan said while pointing at the tiffin box mom sent.

"And I got the junk food" mahi said. Anu and I took a packet of chips and started eating.

" Hey! Those are for the journey! " mahi complained.

" By the way! Why are you two not working?" I asked jay and Anu.

" what di? I am supervising" anu said while munching her chips.  I gave her a look.

" Oyee chotu in which angle are you supervising? " mahi asked anu. She pouted. 

" I am the one supervising" I said while putting my hands on my hip.

" yeah yeah, all of you scold me all you want after all I am the youngest one in the family" Anu said while fake tearing up. We all smiled at her drama. Karan went to her hugged her from side.

" Today you proved you are mahi's sister" karan said. Mahi scowled at karan.

" Bhai see"  Jay yelled and pointed at Anu.

" If she doesn't work she get's hugged and If I dont, you put three or two luggages in my hand" jay whines. We all laughed at him. I went to Jay and hugged him.

" It's okay" I chuckled while patting his back.

" It's okay" he grinned from ear to ear.  Anu came and pulled us apart.

" dude, give izzat ( respect) she's your soon to be babhi ( sister- in - law)" anu said to Jay. I blushed and turned to see Abhay blushing.

" Why? Are you jealous?" Jay smirked. Anu rolled her eyes and scoffed.

" having your fithy arms wrapped around me, I soo am!" Anu's words were dripping with sarcasm. Jay's smirk was slapped off his face by one and only anu.
Anushka's POV _

" I know you want me"  I heard him whisper.  I raised an eyebrow at him.

" yeah only in you weirdest dreams" I said.

" really?  Then what was that?" He asked. I stepped closer to him.

" What?" I said making eye contact. He looked around and dragged me somewhere alone.

" Then what was that wink?" He asked. I burst out laughing.  He thought it meant something!!! Aww soo cute.

" Why are you laughing? " he asked eyeing me weirdly.

" I never thought you were intelligent but I atleast thought you are smart but you are stupid and cute" I said, still laughing.

" Then?"

" Then that wink didn't meant anything.  You are so cute!" I tried to pinch his cheek but he swatted my hands away and left from there. I followed him smiling like an idiot.
Karan's POV _

" What just happened there?" Mahi asked as she saw jay walking ahead and behind her was very smiling Anu.

" maybe they made out and suddenly realized they are in love!" I exclaimed. I thought of teasing her a little.

" Really? "  she asked gleefully. 

" No!" I said with the equal amount of excitement.  Her lips formed a straight line. I laughed at my girlfriend.  She hit me with the bottle of cold drink in her hand.