chapter six

Anushka's POV_

"So many things happened and you didn't even informed me!" Piyali yelled. Piyali , a.k.a the psycopath I call my best friend.

" I wanted to tell you today that's why I called you here" she was chasing me, in a cafe

"That's the worst excuse ever!"

" That's not an excuse"

"Just Surrender , you're prince charming hasn't came into your life so when you'll fall there won't be anyone to catch you"

"What? I don't need any princ-" my foot slipped and I was going to crash in the marble floor but suddenly an arm snaked my waist. I opened my eyes to see my saviour.

" not you again!" We yelled in unison.

" Let me go!" I glared at him.

" gladly" he fake smiled at me and removed his arm from my waist. I fell on my bum.

" Oww not like that idiot! " I winced in pain. Piyali helped me up.

" what are you doing here?" He groweled at me.

" To wash my clothes" I replied sarcastically.

" Ah whatever, just stay away from me. I don't wanna get banned from here atleast.

" With all the pleasure." He sat on the farthest corner and so did I.

" Who was he?" Piyali asked me as soon as my sore ass touched the chair.

" That library ass" I said.

" Woah yaar he is so hot" she said dreamily as she took a sip from her smoothie. I gave her a disgusted look.

" Really Piyali? Really? You think he is hot? Even a blind won't look at him"

" I will ignore that statement. What's his name?"

" I don't know" I answered nonchalantly.

" Please yaar tell ha" she pleaded.

" Jay"

" So hot just like his name"

"Please piyali, he is not a good guy , don't get involved with him"

"How do you he's not a good guy"

"I just know" she started smirking. What the hell?

Jay's POV _

" How do you know that girl?" Rishabh inquired.

" She's the chipkali from library"

" She is pretty"

"I will make an appointment with Dr. Batra for you"

"What? Who's Batra?" He looked at me, looking confused.

" An eye specialist, if you think that chipkali is pretty, you definitely need to see an eye specialist" he rolled his eyes.

" Your ego is coming between you and her beauty, I mean just look at her she's an freaking angel man" she pointed behind me towards her table. I turned around to look at her. She was indeed looking like an angel in a white frock like blouse and blue jeans.

" Her friend is prettier than her" I told him. He smacked his forhead and shook his head.

Karan's POV _

" Can I come in?" Mahi was on my door with a bouquet of flowers In her hand. I sat up on my bed.

" Of course babe" she came inside and sat on my bed, next to me.

" Are you feeling better?"

"Now that you're here why wouldn't I feel better?" I said with my signature goofy smirk.

" I am sorry this all happened because of me" she said while looking down. I used my free hand and put it under her chin and lifted it up.

" Shhh, babe don't say like that!" I tried to console her.

" You know what would make feel better right now?"

"What?"

"A kiss from my beautiful girlfriend"

"Oh ho mister, you have an arm fractured yet you still think about this"

" but I do think you do deserve a kiss" she added. She started leaning and soon closed the gap between us. The kiss was getting deeper but then the two goofballs came into my room and started coughing madly and did I mention it was fake? Ok then, it was.

" seriously? You two had to invade my room right now! Like really? " I groaned and fell back in my pillow.

" I am bored let's watch a movie! " Chitra suggested.

" Kaal ho na ho" mahi and chitra yelled together.

" barfi" me and Anu yelled together. We made some chits and wrote the movie's name on them and guess which team won? Of course me and anu. And let's not forget how we rubbef it on their faces how we won.

Not even half of tne movie finished, mahi and Chitra already started crying. This girls.

Sorry there was not any deepbir in it but in the next chapter they're will be deepbir. Just to clear all the confusions Rishabh character is played by Arjun kapoor and piyali's character is played by Anushka sharma. Don't forget to vote and comment.