Chapter nine

Mahi's POV _

I am soooooo mad at everyone. How dare could they forget my birthday ! Even karan forgot my birthday!  I am gonna blow their orchestra later. Just wait and watch guys. You have to pay alot guys.

Karan's POV _

Shit! Mahi looks extremely pissed. Hey bhagwan please save me! If something happens to me, chitra and anu, mata rani paap lagayagi tum dono ko. I kept chanting hanuman chalisa and drove to Mahi's house.

" Karan?"

"Yes-ahemm- yeah baby?"

"Are forgeting something? " she asked sweetly. I gulped down a lump.

" No baby"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Hmm" I could see from the corner of my eyes she was glaring at me. God keep me alive till I reach Mahi's house.

Chitra's POV _

Uff these heels! It's uncomfortable sitting like this in heel. I tried to adjust my dress but while wearing this kind of heels and sitting like this of course I had to fall. But why on abhay sir! Why? Universe why?  My arms were resting on abhay sir's chest, my hair was falling in his face. He took a lock of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I never really noticed his eyes before until now. It was a beautiful shade of coffee. Trust me, anybody could spend their whole life looking into it. Atleast,  I could. Wait what am I even saying? I snapped back to reality and sat up properly.

" Uh ah um he ah uh-heh?" I was confused with my own voices coming out of my mouth. Abhay sir chuckled and said.

" If you were trying to say sorry then don't. It wasn't anything to say sorry about. I grinned from ear to ear.

'Aww abhay sir why you gotta be so cute and generous at same time?' Wait am I thinking? Shut up brain!

'It wasn't me it was your stupid heart' my brain said.

'Well then sorry brain and shut up heart, your job is to pump blood and nothing else' I then paused for a second.  Did I just had a fight with my brain and heart? Shit I am need to see a doctor.

Anushka's POV _

I tired of sitting here like this in heels.

" Where is mahi?" I asked myself with a groan.

" how would I know? She's your sister" he was sitting there like he owned this house. Kameene this is my house. I glared at him.

"Did I ask you?"

"Oh sorry sorry,  so you talk to yourself, chalo my one assumption is true, that you have mental problem. " I was glaring at him without blinking.

" Oyee chipkali you have mental problems not powers, so staring at me like that won't build a hole through me"  he added.

" Mr.Jayvardhan Raichand" his triumphant smile disappeared.

" Could you please shut that stupid hole in your mouth?" I asked with a fake smile on my face.

" Hmm let me think..hmmm" he pretended to think.

" no!" I rolled my eyes.  Suddenly I heard high heels clink sound. Meaning mahi's here!

"Shut up!" I shushed Jay.

Mahi's POV _

Karan opened the door of our house.  The room was dark. What there was electricity outside. Suddenly the light came on.