Chapter 44-Shaadi Part-2

Anushka's POV_

"Hey Anu!" Veer greeted me with a grin. I scanned him from head to toe. He was looking dashing as always in a black sherwani.

"Hi veer!" I smiled at him.

"You are looking very beautiful!" He complimented me.

I was wearing the lehenga, Jay had given me.

"Thanks! A friend gifted." I told him as he nodded.

"Your friend has a nice choice!"

"Yeah sometimes! By the way, you are also looking handsome." I told him as a speck of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Awh! The boy was blushing.

"So when are you leaving?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Maybe the day after tomorrow." I told him as he nodded.

"Anu..I have something to tell you.." he trailed as he kept eye to eye contact with me.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"I am moving to mumbai." He said.

"OMG! really? Awesome!" I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Now we can hang out in mumbai also!" I exclaimed. He grinned and nodded.

Third Person's POV_

'Why is she hugging him? God! Can't she keep her hands to herself?' Jay thought as he watched Anu and Veer from far.

"God I feel like an one sided lover." Jay mutters under his breathe.

He looked back at Anu and Veer, he saw that Anu's hand is in Veer's hand and he seemed like he was reciting some poetry to Anu as she watched him with a wtf reaction on her face.

'Typical chipkali' thought Jay. His gaze seemed to shift from the 'couple' to the kid playing with a tennis ball.

An evil plan crossed Jay's mind.

He crouched to that kid and smiled sweetly at him.

"Can I get the ball for a moment?" He asked sweetly.

"No!" But the Kid refused and turned away from a pouting jay.

"Please!" Jay pleaded but it left no effect to the kid.

Jay got up, sighing heavily.

He now, had no other choice but to snatch the ball from him.

Jay smiled one last time before starting to tug on the ball, and the kid did the same.

Jay was astonished at the kid's strength but didn't give up. This continued for a little awhile. The kid then bit Jay's hand to put an end to this.

Jay whimpered in pain but got the ball. Jay stuck out his tongue at the kid who was left glaring at Jay.

Jay then threw the ball aiming it at Veer.

Meanwhile, Anu was listening to Veer pour his heart to her.

"So Anu will you be my gir-" a ball came flying and hit Veer's head, making him fall down.

"Oh shit!" Anu cursed and helped Veer up.

"Where the hell did this ball came from?" Veer yelled in a coarse voice as he held up the ball in his hand.

Anu shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh I know!" Jay commented cockily as he came into the scene. Both, Veer and Anu looked at Jay who was smirking as if he has achieved something big.