Chapter seven

Chitra's POV _

I got out of the bathroom wearing a black pencil skirt, with a white sleeveless blouse underneath a black blazer. I wore a pair of black pump and put my hair high pony tail. I can say it with full confidence that I looked damn good. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw my big brother stuffing some dosa in his mouth, I went and sat next to him.

" Why are you still here?" I asked him,'cause usually by now karan was in the office.

" Can't you see I am eating dosa?" It was what he meant, he said it like this' kun chu chee am ating dusa'.

"Of course" I put a dosa and some potato curry on my plate.

" By the way I wanted to give you this" he swayed his audi's key infront of me. I let out a scream.

"Don't tell me you're giving this to me! Wait scratch that tell me you're giving this to me!" I literally begged.

"Sorry but you are not that lucky" my face fell immediatly.

" But I am giving you this only for today" my face perked up.

" Yay!!! " I yelled and hugged him.

" Yeah yeah now get your fithy arms off me" he made a disgusted face and I stuck out my tongue at him. 

-skip time -

I just had the best drive of my life. Maybe I can steal this car and run away somewhere bhaiya can't find me. But then it's his audi, even I ran away to hell, karan would reach there , grab his car key and push me into the boiling oil. Yeah bad idea. People were staring at me with awe. I got into the lift with full of people. After some time the lift opened indicating that I have reached my floor. I went to the receiption.  She showed me my cubicle. I was adjusting in my seat when a girl around my age with long golden brown hair approached me with a smile.

" Hi! I am Naira Ahmed and you are?" She extended her hand and I shook it.

" I am Chitra Gulati"

" Oh you are boss' s PA right?" She asked and I nodded.

" You are so lucky girl!"

"What? How?" I gave an confused look.

" all the girls in our office are ready to do anything just to talk with him once and you get to be around him alot!" She said with a dreamy look on her face. Well no wonder that girls can do anything just to be around him. The telephone on my table rang. I picked it up.

" Hello, Ms.Gulati, can you bring the verma's file?" Abhay's voice rang in my ear.

" Sure sir" I said and hung up. I looked for Verma's files on my desk. I picked it up and made my way to his cabin. I pushed the door and peeked my head in.

" Can I come in sir?" I asked sir, cause his eyes were glued to laptop screen.

Abhay's POV _

"Can I come in?" A melodious voice asked. I looked up from my laptop screen.  Chitra looked Absolutely  stunning. I was awestruck at her beauty that I didn't even realized I was staring with her with my mouth open.

" sir, can I come in?" She asked again.

" A-yeah sure of course come in" shit I must've looked like a total fool.

" Sir, here is your Verma's files' she placed the files on my table.

" Thanks" I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. She walked up to the door and opened it and went out. I was watching her until she was fully out of my sight. Abhay Raichand get your shits together.  You're acting like a stalker.