Chapter 29

Jay's POV_

I was passing by Chipkali's room, when I saw her room open. I decided to peek in. Not that I was interested in watching what she was doing, I just wanted see, what she was doing. She was infront of the mirror, all worked up. She had a rubber band in her hand and was meddling with her hair. Maybe she was thinking, what she should do with it. That's where I  intervened.

"Chipkali.." I approached her in a sugarcoated voice. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. This girl...

"What are you doing here?" She asked straight forwardly. I came inside the room and sat on her soft and comfortable bed.

"The real question is, what are you doing?" I asked putting a stress on 'you'. She frowned and turned back to the mirror.

"Well I don't know what should I do with my hair?should I wear it up or down?" She whined as I stared at her in disbelief.

That's not the chipkali, I knew. That chipkali couldn't care less about her appearance. Hell! She could come to a formal party, wearing sweatpanta and ganji and this one! This one is worried about her hair!

"Um earth to jay! Jay!!" She pulled me out of my train of thoughts.

"Are you my real chipkali?" I blurted out. She wrapped her arms against her chest and glared at me.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"I mean, why are you worried about your hair?" I asked. She shot me a death glare.

"Bye!" She said, hinting that I should leave.

"Why bye? Are you going somewhere?" I asked innocently and batted my eyelashes.

"Leave!" Chipkali yelled and threw me out of her room, and closed her door on my face. I started laughing hysterically outside her door.

"Oh by the way! Wear your hair down!" I yelled between my laughter, just then Karan passed by me giving a creepy smirk to me.

God! Wasn't that guy a little creepy? Thinking this I went to the room me and bhai shared.

Chitra's POV_

I sneaked into my boyfriend's room. Boyfriend...hmm I liked the sound of it! I smiled by myself. I saw Abhay sitting on the sofa in the balcony, with his laptop on his lap. Right now I was really jealous of that laptop.

Chee that sounded so weird and wrong.....in so many ways!

With light steps, I stood behind him. I lowered my head and placed a soft but lingering kiss on his cheek. I expected him to get shocked, but he kept sitting there with broad smile on his lips.

Looks like my sweet little innocent boyfriend isn't that innocent after all!

I kept placing soft kisses on his cheek, going closer to his lips in every kiss. He placed his laptop on the coffee table. I understood the gesture and sat on his lap.

We both looked eachother before leaning in for our first lip to lip kiss. We both leaned in and as soon as our lips touched sparks flew...along with door,jay standing on the door.

"Oops sorry! Guys! Please continue!" Jay said and closed the door. I quickly got off him and ran way from that room. My cheeks were red as tomato and my heart was hammering under my chest.

****
Anushka's POV_

We were standing at the hall of the Alhuwalia mansion. Did I mention that the Alhuwalias are stinking rich? They are! I was wearing a white dress with peach high heels. I had my hair let down.

"Hello beta! Wow you have grown to be so beautiful! I still remember you being that chubby and cute kid always fighing with Veer!" She said as I forced a smile on my lips.

Some one explain it to me. Was that a insult or compliment?

Soon Mr.Alhuwalia came and we were engaged in a converstaion when veer walked in looking handsome as ever. He was tall lean and well built. On top of that cute face with all the facial hair. I didn't knew I was staring, until I felt someone hit my hand. It was Jay. I glared at him and looked back at Veer to seeing him chuckling to himself.

Damn, he saw that! No, damn you jhallah!

"Veer come here beta!" Aunty calls him. As he comes closer, I feel my heart beating faster than usual. I look up to see him staring at me. I give him a smile, which he returns with a grin.

"Veer can you recognize these four?" Aunty asked veer as she pointed at me, chitra, mahi and gulati.

"Of course ma!" Replies veer.

"This is mahi! You were the most serious kid!" Veer says to Mahi as she smiles and greets him.

"You have to chitra! No one could have those dimple except you!" He compliments Chitra di. I looked at Abhay, to see him a little uncomfortable. Looks like the lover boy is jealous!

"Karan Gulati!  Man you were my inspiration! No one could fall from the tree on his face yet have a victory smile with his two front teeths almost falling!" Veer said dramatically. Gulati wiped some of his imaginary tears and hugged. Both of them pulled apart and started laughing.

Then he came and stood infront of me.

"And you are Anushka, my partner." He said not breaking the eye to eye contact. I quirked up my one eyebrow at him.

"Partner in crime." He finished, we both kept staring at eachother until a sound of cough broke our trance.

The sound belonged to the one and only, Jayvardhan Raichand.

Sooooooo! Guys you have to admit this chapter was damn quick. So did you guys like Veer? I like him! He's damn charming.
Veer's role will be played by Shahid Kapoor.
So did you guys like the chapter??????? Please please telll meee!