Chapter eight

Anushka's POV

" hang this there" Chitra di handed me some dangling ornaments. Me and Chitra were the only one who decorating the place since Gulati is keeping Mahi busy. Suddenly we heard foot steps coming in. Without turning back.

" Gayi bhais paani mein" I smacked my hand on my forehead. Because I thought it was karan and mahi. With a heavy heart me and chitra turned around to see who it was. And guess what?

" Oye akru ass I've never been so happy to see you!" It was Chitra's boss and akru ass was standing there ahead of us.

" Wish I could say the same to you" I glared at him which he returned gladly.

" Sir, you are early for the party, we are still decorating the place. " Chitra said shyly. What the...? Chitra and shy?

"Ahem! No chitra's boss, you are at the right time, help us" I handed him the ornament chitra handed me.

" Anu..." the ass butted in.

" So you'll make the guests work?" Before I could give him a fitted reply his brother interrupted us.

" We'll be happy to" Chitra's boss smiled warmly at us.

" Are you guys really related?" I asked in confusion because , abhay is so sweet and warm and jay is soo sour and cold. I recieved a hard nudge from chitra, cold glare from Jay and a humor-filled chuckle from abhay.

-after sometime-

We finished decorating the place at last.

" Thanks guys for helping us, or else we would have been still blowing the balloons. " Chitra said, referring to the boys. They laughed and nodded.

" Aye what about me?" I fake pouted.

" Aww you too" chitra side hugged me.

" Please, never pout , for god's sake" that ass made a disgusted face. I didn't said anything but gave him the finger. We all erupted in another fit of laughter.

Oh shit! I screamed.

" What happened?" Chitra asked me.

" I forgot to buy a gift!" I screamed. She let out a scream.

" Babe, be ready for her taunts, which won't stop till her next birthday" she gave me a sad look. No no no this can't happen, NO! meanwhile the boys were staring us completely weired out.

" So what if she forgot to buy her a gift?" Abhay asked, innocently.

" It is a big deal for Mahi!" Chitra explained to him.

"There is still time right? I'll go get a gift for her right now!" I said while getting up.

" okay, jay will go with you then" Abhay said. Jay looked taken aback.

" What? Me? With her? No, I won't go any where with that chipkali! " he protested immediatly.

" Jay"

"No bhai" jay said firmly.

"Okay then I'll tell the ladies your real name" abhay blackmailed his brother. His face went to the 'bechara' mode. He looked cute...seriously anu you should stop panicking cause you are getting unbelievebly weird thoughts.

" I can do the same, no bhai?" Abhay's face is now reflecting jay's earlier reaction.

" Wait, real names? I wanna know!" Chitra squealed excitedly and jay smirked.

" Yeah, me too" I said suddenly interested. And the Abhay started to smirk too.

" jay's real name is..." Abhay trailed off.

" Don't eat much footage just tell already." I was growing impatient.

" Bhai please"

"Jay's real name is jayvardhan" me and chitra bursted out laughing. Jay or should I say jayvardhan was giving us deathly glares.

" Okay then wanna know bhai's real name?" We all nodded except for Abhay.

" Okay then, bhai's real name is Abhaynandan" hearing this our laughter doubled.

" Seriously Abhaynandan!" Chitra said between her laughters.

" Haha Abhaynandan and Jayvardhan! Awesome names! As much I want to stay here and tease you both to death, I have to go or else it would be the death of me" I said while going to the door. Jay raced up to me. I looked at him with the question what-are-doing-here-with-me? Look.

" Since all the beans are spilled, so I thought i should accompany you" he answered my silent question.

" You know I'll tease you to death, right? Jayvardhan" he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah yeah , now come on or else we'd get late!" We went to his jaguar and got in. I can't buy her proper posh gift right now , so I will have to think of something useful...idea!

"Drive to the nearest pharmacy"

"Pharmacy? "

"Just do it na!"

" Okay okay! " it was silent so I started the radio and 'thug le' started and I couldn't contain myself. And started singing loudly

"Gudiya nu thug le!" jay gave me weird look but then started laughing.

We stopped and literally ran into the pharmacy.
Jay's POV

I watched her running to the pharmacy. She's the weirdest girl I've ever seen in my life. I mean who buys birthday gifts at pharmacy? Apparently her. But still there is something in her which can't be described. Breaking my train of thoughts. She got into the car with a packets of condom in her hand. Yeah you heard me right, condoms.

"Is that.." she cut me off.

" Condoms? Yup, I got every flavour" she gave me a sly grin. I couldn't stop myself and started laughing hysterically. She too joined me.

I was driving silently while she was peacefully gift wrapping her condoms.

" we aren't killing each other, doesn't mean I am any sort of friends or acquaintance with you"

"Obviously! I don't wanna even be a stranger with you" she said matter-of-factly. Ouch that hurt. After the drive of 5 minutes. We reached the place. I parked my car and we got out. The place was dark meaning mahi haven't arrived yet.

" ALERT! ALERT! ANUSHKA COMING THROUGH! NOT MAHI! ALERT! ALERT! ANUSHKA COMING THROUGH! " she was yelling this the whole time. While entering the place. abhay and chitra came out from behind the couch and some other people from different places.

" Ahh you made it!" Chitra came and hugged her. Bhai came up to me.

" woah you didn't kill each other!" Bhai said while eyeing me.

" So what did you got?" Chitra asked to chipkali.

" It's a surprise" I chuckled at the mental image of her surprise. Bhai was me suspiciously. What? I should be the one eyeing bhai and chitra.

" Ah I got a text from karan, they would be here any moment hide every body" Chitra yelled. Bhai and chitra went to their old hiding place and so did the other people but I was standing like a dumbo in the middle of the hall.

" Arrey Jayvardhan the gadhe ki aulad , come with me" she grabbed my arm and dragged me with her behind a chest.

Haha cliff hanger! Sorry for the late update. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.