Chapter 33

Chitra's POV_

"Chitra di, Mahi di, Anu! Come select the dresses you will wear at the wedding!" Geet yelled. I closed laptop and got up from my bed. I straightened my dresses and combed my hair with my finger before leaving my room to the hall. Where there was like a market of bangles, bindis, and dresses. I saw Abhay looking at them with confusion in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked him. He looked up from the things.

"Why this things are here? Don't you guys have to go to the market to buy this things?" He asked. I grinned and shook my head.

"That's the thing about indian weddings! You don't have to go wherever. Everythings comes to you!" I said.

"Arg! Where the hell is your brother?" Mahi trotted towards us.
I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know why he was hiding! He always does this when I ask him to choose my dress!" Mahi said and trotted away to find karan.

"Will you also hide, if I ask you to choose my clothes?" I asked him while grinning. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Never!" He said and we both grinned at each other. Until someone snapped to break our trance.

"Oye love birds!" It was Anu. I turned to Anu.

"Oye Anu! You have become a girl!" I said while pointing to her. She was wearing yellow salwar kameez, had braided her hair and was wearing silver dangling earrings. While I was wearing a red salwar kameez and golden jhumkas. I had left my hair open.

"Lets choose now! See Mahi also caught karan!" I said while pointing at mahi who was dragging karan by holding his ears.

Anushka's POV_

So pretty lehengas! Which one should I choose? I looked around a little more to find a perfect one! But every freaking one is perfect.

I looked around Abhay had chosen Chitra di a magenta lehenga and Karan after so much fuss had chosen mahi a golden lehenga.

FML

I looked a some more lehengas!

"Hey Anu!" Two voice called me at the same time. I looked up to see veer and jay infront of me

"Thank god you guys are here! Choose me a lehenga!" I said to both of them.

"Bye Chipkali!" He waved at me and left. I groaned.

"Kameena kutta haramzaada!" I cursed him. Veer started chuckling. I turned to veer.

"Help me!" I said to him.

"You know I-" he made gestures with his hands but stopped once I pouted and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Please!" I pleaded and he let out a sigh.

"Oh what the hell!" He said and started to look at the lehengas with me.

We almost looked for 20 minutes yet didn't find a single lehenga I liked.

"I am sorry!" Veer apologized. I shook my head.

"No! I am sorry." I said.

"So what will you wear at the wedding?" He asked.

"I have brought a lehenga with me! I will wear that!" I said.

"Okay! I got to go now bye!" He said.

"Okay bye see you soon!" I said and he left. I let out a heavy sigh before going to my room.

Thank god! I had brought that lehenga or else I had to wear jeans at the wedding and preet would have murdered me! I thought.

As I was passing my bed, I noticed a thing on my bed. And that thing is a lehenga! I ran to my bed and looked at the lehenga. It was very beautiful black lehenga with silverish gold and maroon borders.

And there was also a note. I picked it up and started reading it.

Hello chipkali! So..I liked this lehenga and I thought like it too so I bought it for you. I hope you will like it ok bye

Aww from when this firangee jhallah become so sweet?

******
"First of all this half saree will slip off my waist and second, I dont wanna apply mehendi!" I whinned.

"First of all, I have secured your half saree with a lot of safety pins and second of all if you say no to any of preet's ceremonies she will push you off from this terrace!" Mahi said and I gulped down a lump.

The mehendi ceremony was in the backyard. I was wearing peacock blue half saree and mahi was wearing a peach half saree. I took a seat next chitra di and a mehendiwali came to me and showed me some designs. I chose on and she started working on my hand.

"Did you write abhay's name in your hand huh?" I teased and chitra di blushed and showed me her mehendi.

"Awh you wrote AbhRa!omg its your ship name!" I exclaimed.

"Haha yeah!" She laughed and nodded. I noticed jay talking to someone in the corner. I decided to thank him for the lehenga. Once the mehendiwali was done doing my mehendi, I went to him.

"Hey jay!" He turned to face me.

"Thanks for the lehenga! It was really nice!" I said and I swear I saw him blush.

"If there wasn't mehendi in my hand! I would have pinched your cheek!" I teased him.

"And I would have cut your hair!" I glared at him.

"Cant you be a little loveable?" I asked while frowning.

"To you? No!" I glared at him.

"I hate you!" I said.

"But I love you!" He said.

"Wait what?" I asked in confusion.

"I said I hate you too! God you have became deaf!" He said.

"No I heard you said I love you!" I said.and he bursted out laughing.

"Why would I say 'I love you" to you? Pagal!" He said and left me alone.

What am I thinking? I am seriously becoming pagal.