Chapter 34

Jay' s POV_

Since we have came here, I have been feeling so restless and the worst thing is I don't why. I am unable to sleep and always feeling like annoying chipkali. Yes annoy that chipkali. And the worse thing is, when I see her I get freeze. I don't why is it happening. Is it because of her salwar kameez? Her flowing brown silky hair? Her thin metal bangles with those little bells? Her lipstick? Or it just...her?

I am going crazy? I am unable to sleep! I am unable to concentrate on anything! Why? Because the sound of those little bells on her bangles always chimes in my head.

"Jay are you okay?" Bhai asks breaking my train of thoughts.

"Yeah bhai, why did you ask?" I asked him.

"Because you are.." bhai pointed at me and I looked at myself. I was in a very odd position on the bed. I sat up properly.

"I am fine!" I said while getting off the bed.

"You look worked up." Bhai states. Should I share with him? I should, after he is my brother. I let out a sigh.

"Bhai sit!" I said while sitting on the edge of the bed, bhai does the same.

"You know bhai for the past 3 days, I am kinda feeling restless. Like whatever I do, I can't focus on it" I said to bhai who was staring at me with suspicious eyes.

"I was feeling like this, when I fell for chitra." Bhai says. Wait what?

"Is there a girl involved?" He asks. Yeah chipkali.

"Chi-" I refrained myself from saying her name.

"Chips! I wanna eat chips!" I blurted out. Bhai shot me a confused look.

"Okay!" I got up to leave the room when bhai said.

"This conversation isn't over yet" I nodded and left the room quickly. I let out a long sigh.

What was I going to say? I am becoming pagal. I went to the kitchen to drink water.where I saw Chipkali holding at least five bigs packets of chips and two big coke bottles.

"Oye chipkali, if you eat all this you will be as fat as an elephant!" I commented while making my way towards the fridge where she was standing. She gave me one of her close mouth fake smiles.

"This are for all the girls including karan and veer! We are in the terrace!" She said while opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water.

"Aww how rude! You didn't invite us!" I said while fake pouting. I opened the cork of the bottle and took a sip.

"Talk about yourself! Abhay must be on the terrace now! You are not invited!" She said.

"Then why don't you invite me?" I said.

"Why should I?" She asked.

"Because, I'm your sister's boyfriend's sister's boyfriend's brother!" I said and she cracked the smile.

"Okay then!" She shoved all the things in my hand and before I could say anything, she ran to the terrace.

Letting out a huff, I followed her on the terrace.

"Anu! I told you to bring all this things, then why did you made jay bring it?" Mahi asked Anu. Anu was sitting next to Veer. I dropped the things and sat next to anu.

"Well he offered!" Anu lied while taking a packet of chips.

"Awh that's so sweet of you jay!" Mahi said and I smiled at her.

*****

"Well who'll spin now?" Karan asked. Chitra raised her hand and spinned the bottle. It landed on veer and mahi. Mahi will ask a question or give a dare to Veer.

"Ok veer, truth or dare?" Mahi asks him.

"I choose dare!" He said while smirking.

"I dare you give a peck on the cheek of the girl you like here!" Mahi said while smiling.

"And what about the beatings I'll get from these girl's boyfriends?" Beer asked.

"No one will say you anything!" Mahi assures him and he nodds. He lookes around before turning his side and give anu a peck on her cheek while anu blushed.

I didn't like it at all.

"I didn't peck because you dont have a boyfriend, but because you know why!" He said to anu.

"Jay! Leave the poor packet of chips!" Karan said. I shot him a confused look before looking down at my hand. I crushed the bag of the chips.

Shit!

Everyone stared at me weirdly. I needed to get out of here.

"Umm I have to call Rishabh, bye!" With that I literally ran from the terrace.

*****
Anushka's POV_

I was looking at my mehendi in the moonlight. I was kinda happy that veer likes me but It didn't really felt right when he kissed me. I am not saying I didn't like it but it didn't felt right.

I kept gazing on my mehendi until something caught my attention.

Jay

What the hell? Why was it written on my hand? I looked at it keenly but it was still there. I switched on the light and then looked at my hand, it was still there!

What the fuck? How did this happen? First that I love you and now this! I am seriously becoming pagal. But now I have to make sure no one sees his name on my hand.

WOAH! how was this one? Good, bad BEST? lol! This mehendi was a requeast from @p-shah